X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Soccer Fans Photos version 2.0

Continued from here: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-Photos/page24
    Some pics may be repeats.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Dude, stop putting up my bad pictures!

Espeaking of bad pictures, I had more pictures taken with this crappy sign on the way to the stadium and during half time by and with Brazilians and Argentinians than any other time during the trip.

And let's face it, as stupid as it may have looked at the time to some people, only a bad reffing call made it not be true!

IMAG0608-sm.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        Dude, stop putting up my bad pictures!

I had more pictures taken with this crappy sign on the way to the stadium and during half time by and with Brazilians and Argentinians than any other time during the trip.

And let's face it, as stupid as it may have looked at the time to some people, only a bad reffing call made it not be true!

[ATTACH]15190[/ATTACH]
        I can't see your attachment. It gives me an error message: Invalid Attachment specified due to bad picture of subject. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

Comment

TRACTOR!! Haha seriously there was another guy I saw on the espn coverage with a sanat Naft banner which said Abadan Berezilete😂 Iranians are too much for me to handle lol

Comment

I wonder what the twit with the Arab head band on was thinking when he wore that.
            You just got Caged
            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Comment

You heard of Manpower, well here in Australia we have Fans-power. They will make a huge diffrence in our progress.

What a brilliant turn out, no final would be a final without the Iranian fans and the carnival atmosphere they can generate. Final Australia 2 Iran 2, Iran wins on Penalties

Long Live our beloved Iran.
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

So in case us and Australia reach the final, will the seat allocations be equal, or Australian will be considered the hosts, this getting a much larger number of seats? That would be real unfair!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    Continued from here: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-Photos/page24
                    Some pics may be repeats.
                    The guy on the right is truly insulting Iran (it was in Brazil)

Comment

Comment

^I L-O-V-E IRANIANS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          ^I L-O-V-E IRANIANS!!!!!
                          Just another reason why I am proud to be what I am. We are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            The guy on the right is truly insulting Iran (it was in Brazil)
                            I wonder if Iranian Arabs of Kouzestan wear this costume, if yes, then I see no problem with wearing it just like how our Kurds wear the same as any other Kurdish of other nationalities, otherwise I do agree with you on what you just said.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X