Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Camran khan PFDC's September Member of the Month!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats but if I were you I would be disturbed by KC's personal short collection :S
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

When you are this good they call you "Khan"!
      Congrats!

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
      به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Well deserved. Congrats, CK!!!

Comment

Congratulations!
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Congrats, camran khan is indeed one of the best members

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              Well done!!!

I ve been here for a long time , by far this ^ is the craziest post ive seen to date loool

Congrats to KC For being the funniest and the biggest iranian weirdo we will ever witness around here

Comment

Originally posted by arseces View Post
                I ve been here for a long time , by far this ^ is the craziest post ive seen to date loool

Congrats to KC For being the funniest and the biggest iranian weirdo we will ever witness around here
                Thank you. Now please wear some of those and post pictures of it.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Just another hot pants advise from an iranian
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                    Just another hot pants advise from an iranian
                    Instead of just dancing in a banana costume you should be doing so while wearing hot pants.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                    X