No announcement yet.

What are the salary in Iranian League.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say the worst ones make around $30,000 USD and the elite are around 700,000-800,000 USD.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
      Ina ham alakie.
      Why do you think that a Rahmani. or a Sadeghian don't go to some decent europe leagues like the Eredivisie or the Portugal League??
      It's because in Iran they get more. It's not even much money the clubs owe them. In european teams in which they could be helpful, they would never get that much as they get in Iran.
      Thats why we should get the iranians at a young age to Europe, when they aren't in the main Team or they only practice with the main team.
      No, I don't think a eredivisieclub want a player like Sadeghian or Rahmani.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
        No, I don't think a eredivisieclub want a player like Sadeghian or Rahmani.
        This year maybe not anymore as Rahmani is injured and Sadeghian suspended, But look at Jahanbakhshs stats before he went to NEC:

Now all the stats from the season 12/13 (including Hazfi)
        Jahanbakhsh 30 games 9 goals
        Sadeghian 33 games 6 goals
        Rahmani 32 games 5 goals

Considering the fact that NEC wasn't the worst Team in Eredivisie, they COULD have played in the Eredivisie as they were all starters in their clubs, played a big role in their club and were all young.
        sigpic

Comment

ISNA released the salaries of PP players earlier this year, obviously to the dismay of many players and Daei. This gives you a pretty good indication of the highs and lows for the whole league:

http://www.isna.ir/fa/news/930118050...86%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            ISNA released the salaries of PP players earlier this year, obviously to the dismay of many players and Daei. This gives you a pretty good indication of the highs and lows for the whole league:

http://www.isna.ir/fa/news/930118050...86%D8%A7%D9%86
            So if I read this correctly (and please correct me if I am wrong), Bengar has so far received ~2 million dollars? Which means a million a year?!

How?! Where the hell does this money come from?!
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Perspolis and Esteghlal get government funding.
              some other clubs have private investors, and some are a combo.
              In some cases, the investors set the money in the bank and pay out the interest as they earn 20-25% interest per year on the money, this is why
              they pay 2-3 years late! by the time they are ready to pay, they get the players to forgive 60-70% of what they were promised initially and give them the interest of what they earned....
              Off course, the players suffer in many ways, but mainly because the amount of Iranian money they were promised 2-3 years ago is not worth what it's worth today due to inflation.........
              Basically, it's all calculated against the players. But numbers look nice and juicy on the initial contract!

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                So if I read this correctly (and please correct me if I am wrong), Bengar has so far received ~2 million dollars? Which means a million a year?!

How?! Where the hell does this money come from?!
                The numbers are in Rials and they're the total annual salaries of the players for last season. So Bengar who was in the top 3 highest paid players in one of the highest paying clubs in Iran had a salary of around $325,000 USD.

Comment

Originally posted by greatpersian View Post
                  Neymar earned $4 million per year at Santos.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/anderson...to-bankruptcy/
                  In the MLS the minimum wage is 48500$ and maximum 400 000$ exept for 3 players in each team who can have millions so perhaps in the brazilian league there is also exeption like in MLS, to be honest i don't know it just waht i have read.

Comment

they are getting paid way too much!! they do not deserve it as the league is not a professional league.
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Anyway we can consale and solace ourselfs cuz wages are bigger in IPL than in Primera League in Argentina, now Argentina has much better team and much prestigious history in football than Iran, also the quality of their league is much better even if i never watch a single game of that league iam sure whitout a doubt their league is better

Comment

Working...
                      X