Ali Karimi farewell match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
    If it happens I hope they're not going to use any of the players from the current squad. I wanna see players like Karimi, Bagheri, Mahdavikia, Hashemian, Kavianpour. The perspolis that I grew up and fall in love with.
    lol Hashemian was in Perspolis for 2 seasons at the end of his career
    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Getting back on track... According to ISNA, Real Madrid will travel to Tehran this upcoming summer to play a friendly and inaugurate a Real Madrid footballing school in Tehran.

http://isna.ir/fa/news/93071709866/%...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Props to Siasi...credit is given when its due.

Pictures with Ancelotti/Coentaro/Perez etc..

http://isna.ir/fa/news/93071810207/%...88%DB%8C%D8%B1

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
          lol Hashemian was in Perspolis for 2 seasons at the end of his career
          Exactly.

Both Hashemian and Nekounam are PAS players. They may have spent a few years here and there, but in Iran they came up through PAS.

Hopefully the team will be back and they can have farewell matches for both.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
            Props to Siasi...credit is given when its due.
            Pictures with Ancelotti/Coentaro/Perez etc..
            http://isna.ir/fa/news/93071810207/%...88%DB%8C%D8%B1

I would wait till it's a done deal before giving him credit.

Remember Majidi went and took pictures with Atletico Madrid but nothing came out of that.

Comment

دیدار پرسپولیس با رئال مادرید لغو شد
              http://mehrnews.com/detail/News/2388950
              Well that didnt take long, the game is cancelled due to pressure from political leaders. Obviously the reason being that the person who brokered this match is Alireza Jahanshahi, a well known anti-IR activist who appears on Israeli television and advocates regime change.
              Not sure how PP got into this mess in the first place, but seems like a logical reason for cancellation if you ask me.

Comment

Comment

دیدار پرسپولیس با رئال مادرید لغو شد
                  http://mehrnews.com/detail/News/2388950
                  Well that didnt take long, the game is cancelled due to pressure from political leaders. Obviously the reason being that the person who brokered this match is Alireza Jahanshahi, a well known anti-IR activist who appears on Israeli television and advocates regime change.
                  Not sure how PP got into this mess in the first place, but seems like a logical reason for cancellation if you ask me.

The press has been calling it Real Madrid-gate.

It's so funny how Siasi and Rooyanian are trying to blame each other for the club having contact with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                    The press has been calling it Real Madrid-gate.

It's so funny how Siasi and Rooyanian are trying to blame each other for the club having contact with this guy.
                    If I'm not mistaken Royanian was the first person to meet with this guy. I personally have never heard of this guy until now, so I don't blame Siasi but for someone who is part of Sepah like Royanian, he shouldve known better.

The more important question is, what does this guy want? He advocates regime change, is a traitor to his own country(not because of anti-IR policies). He supported groups that want to strike Iran and kill our citizens to force a regime change and funds two satellite channels in London, one of which belongs to a group similar to the MKO.

Why is he taking pictures with Sepah and IR officials in public while holding the PP flag? What is his interest? What did he REALLY want to accomplish?

Comment

If I'm not mistaken Royanian was the first person to meet with this guy. I personally have never heard of this guy until now, so I don't blame Siasi but for someone who is part of Sepah like Royanian, he shouldve known better.

The more important question is, what does this guy want? He advocates regime change, is a traitor to his own country(not because of anti-IR policies). He supported groups that want to strike Iran and kill our citizens to force a regime change and funds two satellite channels in London, one of which belongs to a group similar to the MKO.

Why is he taking pictures with Sepah and IR officials in public while holding the PP flag? What is his interest? What did he REALLY want to accomplish?
                      Apparently the name was mentioned to Rooyanian in a letter that Real Madrid sent. It doesn't seem that they met.

Siasi is saying Rooyanian should have told him who the guy was. Rooyanian said, i've been out of PP for months now and never continued the correspondences after hearing his name.

I don't know who he is exactly, it just seems he is working like a liaison between Real and PP.

Comment

this goes to show how incompetent these guys are that they can't even arrange for a friendly game, they went all the way to Madrid for Nothing, so all the baitulmal for a nice few days vacation to Madrid.
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Apparently the name was mentioned to Rooyanian in a letter that Real Madrid sent. It doesn't seem that they met.
                          Siasi is saying Rooyanian should have told him who the guy was. Rooyanian said, i've been out of PP for months now and never continued the correspondences after hearing his name.
                          I don't know who he is exactly, it just seems he is working like a liaison between Real and PP.
                          I understand that, what I'm saying this is --this Jahanshahi guy knew who these guys were? Why meet,broker,co-operate with PP officials who really are just Sepah/IRGC officials from IR? That doesn't benefit his propaganda of overthrowing the regime. Was he trying to make a fool out of them or was the motive monetary?

Comment

I understand that, what I'm saying this is --this Jahanshahi guy knew who these guys were? Why meet,broker,co-operate with PP officials who really are just Sepah/IRGC officials from IR? That doesn't benefit his propaganda of overthrowing the regime. Was he trying to make a fool out of them or was the motive monetary?
                            Not sure. Maybe both.

Comment

Not sure. Maybe both.
                              Most Probably both..!!
                              it was a win, win deal ..! as far as that dude was concerned..! lmao..!!

Comment

Co-incidence that it needs an anti-IR guy to organize a good friendly for once ?

Here some more info on the guy, seems his big crime was to be involved in the green movement:

http://tehrantimes.com/sports/118821...st-real-madrid

Comment

Working...
                                X