Ali Karimi farewell match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's reported that Perspolis has sent people to Real Madrid to secure a friendly match between the two teams.

It's also reported that they will try to make this match a farewell match for Ali Karimi.

کريمي در بازي با رئال خداحافظي مي* کند

علي کريمي مربي تيم*ملي و هافبک سابق پرسپوليس احتمالا در بازي مقابل رئال مادريد به طور رسمي از فوتبال خداحافظي مي* کند.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، مدیران پرسپولیس که در حال حاضر به اسپانیا رفته اند در صورت توافق با فلورنتینو پرس و عقد قرارداد برای انجام بازی دوستانه کریمی را به حضور بازی خداحافظی راضی می* کنند. این توافق هنوز انجام نشده و هیچ خبری در این باره قطعی نیست.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...A9%D9%86%D8%AF

Persepolis to play friendly against Real Madridhttp://www.tehrantimes.com/sports/11...st-real-madrid
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

There's been talks of this match for a really long time now, according to Varzesh3 Perspolise has sent some people to Spain to reach an agreement. I'm sorta doubtful but i hope it goes through. If the game is played in Azadi we're gonna have more than 120000 people show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well just to fuel the rumors, Real Madrid is playing Ac Milan in Dubai on December 30th. There could be some truth to this friendly then.

Comment

I'm not saying that I believe it, but omfg my favorite team after TM in Iran

Comment

^ditto
          RM, AK8, AZADI packed to the brim...!

Comment

A packed Azadi will be insane for such a match

Comment

Real Madrid in dubai on 30 december, better a good friendly for Iran before asian cup, bring them to azadi and a friendly vs them.
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

I can't imagine this happening especially considering the large sum of money Real would request. If they thought paying $1 million to Brazil to play a friendly was a lot, wait till they hear the offer Real makes. lol

Comment

Will Mahdavikia also play? I think he might want a few more farewell matches.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                    I can't imagine this happening especially considering the large sum of money Real would request. If they thought paying $1 million to Brazil to play a friendly was a lot, wait till they hear the offer Real makes. lol
                    LOL considering the cost they better make this a farewell game for Karimi, Daei, Mahdavikia, Bagheri and a pre-retirement farewell game for Nekounam

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      LOL considering the cost they better make this a farewell game for Karimi, Daei, Mahdavikia, Bagheri and a pre-retirement farewell game for Nekounam
                      Real probably has to pay $1 million in salary for their players that week. I guess something around $5 million would make this happen.

Comment

^I would normally say that that shouldn't be a problem, since if it was they probably wouldn't have sent people over there, but then again, this is Iran we're talking about...
                        Besides, I would pay out of my own pocket (not 5 million, lol) to see AK8 for one last time, tear apart the defense of world giants, one last time.. Like he did vs Germany and Roma..

Comment

at the comments from you guys!

Comment

Ancelotti will probably make an offer to sign Holy8 after the match
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

If it happens I hope they're not going to use any of the players from the current squad. I wanna see players like Karimi, Bagheri, Mahdavikia, Hashemian, Kavianpour. The perspolis that I grew up and fall in love with.

Comment

Working...
                              X