No announcement yet.

Edinho to become an Iranian citizen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dear, I never everrrrrrrrrrrrr said he should be GIVEN ANYTHING EXTRA OR TREATED DIFFERENTLY. I said IF he does become Iranian CITIZEN.. he is good enough to play for TM and he has my vote... and this was not only him but Anyone Else. and why this was not clear after my 100000 words in this thread, still remains as a Persian Mystery. As only Iranians could have listened to you explaining everything in 10000000 words but still not getting you.

you know why? because they want you to be exactly a copy of themselves and until you don't exactly phrase it like them, they would not get you. because it is not about they getting you..it's always about you getting them, even if you started to speak first.

Last edited by webmaster; 10-11-2014, 01:44 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Seeing Mazloum & Co. stumbling over the field versus Yemen like they were high, I warmly want to welcome Edinhozadeh to the Iranian national team.

Comment

Comment

Edinho to become an Iranian citizen

^I wonder what exactly happened with Karrar though?

Comment

Forget naming of his children or marrying an Iranian ......

the TRUE litmus test would be if he denounced his Brazilian citizenship given that Brazil allows dual citizenship. That would be the real test and would show his love for Iran and would shut down this discussion for good
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post

the TRUE litmus test would be if he denounced his Brazilian citizenship given that Brazil allows dual citizenship. That would be the real test and would show his love for Iran and would shut down this discussion for good
              Would u give up ur iranian citizenship? I don't think so. Most of us have 2 passports.

Comment

What are you smoking Bro...!! I was born in Tehran but Grew up in Canada... and I'v got both my citizenship!! why would i have to Denounce that I'm and Iranian just so i can become Canadian!!! Sometimes its best not to say anything than Come up with That ^
                ==============================================

Comment

First of all, i do not see what the big deal is about him getting a citizenship
                  Second of all, i would totally invite him to TM if i were cq
                  countries that have duel citizen are a lot in this world, Croatia, Germany, Spain, japan, Sweden etc....
                  i absolutely do not see anything wrong with it.
                  the problem i think is that since most people are critical of Qatar or UAE, they have a hard time accepting the reality

half of you chumps here on this forum who are against him joining TM or becoming citizen, either do not speak farsi, have not been to iran yet you have the nerves to criticize this guy.

get a life
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by kiarashzk View Post
                    What are you smoking Bro...!! I was born in Tehran but Grew up in Canada... and I'v got both my citizenship!! why would i have to Denounce that I'm and Iranian just so i can become Canadian!!! Sometimes its best not to say anything than Come up with That ^
                    yes, sometimes it is better to say nothing, and I wish you would follow your own rule as well.
                    you got your canadian citizenship to be able to travel the world. You got it for a reason other than your love and patriotic feeling for canada. You keep your Iranian citizenship because it's your country.
                    Same with this player. He keeps his brazilian citizenship, because he feels brazilian, he wants an Iranian citizenship so that he can benefit from whatever it is that an Iranian citizenship gets him. Let me know if that went over your head, and I can again explain it to you again
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

yes, sometimes it is better to say nothing, and I wish you would follow your own rule as well.
                      you got your canadian citizenship to be able to travel the world. You got it for a reason other than your love and patriotic feeling for canada. You keep your Iranian citizenship because it's your country.
                      Same with this player. He keeps his brazilian citizenship, because he feels brazilian, he wants an Iranian citizenship so that he can benefit from whatever it is that an Iranian citizenship gets him. Let me know if that went over your head, and I can again explain it to you again
                      My Friend.... what you just said here didn't make sense... How do you know that he wants it only because of TM? coming up with accusations like that is why were considered a third world Country.... and as for me getting my citizenship is due to being able to get a job here, if you really wanna know ive been in this country for over 20yrs now since i was 6yrs old so Please if you think citizenship is only for traveling you are the one that is letting it go over your HEAD!!
                      ==============================================

Comment

Originally posted by kiarashzk View Post
                        My Friend.... what you just said here didn't make sense... How do you know that he wants it only because of TM? coming up with accusations like that is why were considered a third world Country.... and as for me getting my citizenship is due to being able to get a job here, if you really wanna know ive been in this country for over 20yrs now since i was 6yrs old so Please if you think citizenship is only for traveling you are the one that is letting it go over your HEAD!!
                        yes, you got your canadian citizenship so that you can work in canada. So you had a practical reason to get a canadian citizenship. The same is happening with Edinho. He is only going after an Iranian citizenship because Brazlian law allows you to have dual citizenship. If Brazilian law made it illegal, he would not consider it.

it's the same as India. Most of the Indian workers here in high tech, do not apply for US citizenship, because they have to denounce their Indian citizenship. If India allowed it, they would all run towards the US immigration office the next day

Comment

Navad's next mosabegheyeh SMS : (read with Mazdak's voice)

Be nazare shoma, dar surateh Irani shodaneh Edinho, esmesh ro chi bezarim?

1. Edinollahi

2. Edinhzadeh

3. Edollah

Shoma mitavanid adade morede nazaretun ro be shomareyeh noh se sefr navad ersak konid!

Comment

Here is a rare picture of Barzegari in action I came across.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

If Edinho can help TM sure why not...We should be proud that he wants to become an iranian..rarely happens

Comment

Working...
                              X