Edinho to become an Iranian citizen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Tractor Sazi, he has applied to become a citizen.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...8A%D8%B1%D8%AF

This reminds me of Erfan Olerum. He's already 32 so I don't see why he would do such a thing unless he plans on staying in Iran after his football career is over.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

He probably just wants to play Asian Cup. He's a decent player but he's way too old and we already have a good depth in players up front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^ I am not sure if we have a quality player like him.. he really knows how to play up front. watching his play you can see that he is dangerous in every attack and this is what we lack in our TM. I am not saying to naturalize and use him or not, just the truth about his quality and that we do not have anything close to him IMHO.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Can we naturalize Messi too, after he hits 30?
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

^ maybe after he is 50?? because he will still be useful to any standards :-)

Comment

CQ said a few days ago that he will never invite a non-Iranian to TM when asked about Edinho. Maybe he's just desperate for the amazingly useful Iranian passport
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Anyone who would allow Edinho to be in TM is a traitor full stop.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                He probably just wants to play Asian Cup. He's a decent player but he's way too old and we already have a good depth in players up front.

we do?

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

It's one thing bringing 2nd rate Iranians from 2nd rate leagues, it's a whole different thing bringing in 2nd rate Brazilians to TM. It's IRAN national team. IRAN.

Comment

if he actually does get called up ill be pretty pissed because we have gucci, ansarifard, azmoun and sharifi.... we dont need him as we have younger prospects to try out

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
                      we do?
                      Yes, we have players like Gucci, Azmoun, Ansarifard, Sharifi who are forwards and many attacking players including Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh, Khalatbari, Sadeghian, Bakhtiar Rahmani, Ali Karimi (Sepahan), Yaghoub Karimi, Omid Alishah...

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                        Yes, we have players like Gucci, Azmoun, Ansarifard, Sharifi who are forwards and many attacking players including Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh, Khalatbari, Sadeghian, Bakhtiar Rahmani, Ali Karimi (Sepahan), Yaghoub Karimi, Omid Alishah..
                        Not saying this because of this edinho guy, but in terms of natural quality forwards our story starts and finishes with gucci, and a handful of promising ones.. That's not what I call depth,..

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                        به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Wrong country buddy. qatar is the other side of the Persian Gulf.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                            It's one thing bringing 2nd rate Iranians from 2nd rate leagues, it's a whole different thing bringing in 2nd rate Brazilians to TM. It's IRAN national team. IRAN.
                            Lol, calm down. When did CQ invite Brazilians to TM?

Comment

this is BS.. do you guys know Ozil OR Abrahomovic?? you think your more racist than Swedes or Germans?? well yes we are I am afraid to say.. then I rest my case.

what is this nationalistic blood burning BS we Iranians have? the land of Cyrus the great was a mixed culture land that accepted to be Iranians..so please stop this now. nobody gives you a medal to be racist nowadays.

so you rather have an Arab regime like IR run our country and rape us and our families in any ways humanly possible but refrain from trying something new that has shown effective around the world? to use motivation as the new citizens are more motivated than the rest to prove themselves rather than Iranians who might not even join the TM when we needed them the most, and we all know who hit hint. and not use someone who loves to be Iranian and has lived here long enough and got married here probably? because you think we have more talent in Iran? where do we exactly have these talents your talking about? we have actually many candidates and followers, but real talent, we need to sit and maybe and only maybe we could find 10 all over Iran but whom never even have been tried at professional level nor shown anything real promising. so we have to spend money on these people who might never succeed but NEVER use someone who has already spent a lot of time and money to become what he is today??

please if you are against foreigners in Iran..start from your foreign loving regime before you stop them in TM.

I say everyone must have a chance if they are willing to be a soldier of our country..carrying guns or kicking enemies balls. and if they prove to love Iran and CAN do something for Iran, then they will all get my vote.
                              Last edited by webmaster; 10-08-2014, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X