Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOTING - Member of Month (September 2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOTING - Member of Month (September 2014)

This month we have 3 deserving members competing.

aenima_8

Camran khan

Zandi360

POLL WILL BE CLOSED IN 5 DAYS.

Mods please sticky this thread.
    aenima_8
    0%
    Camran khan
    0%
    Zandi360
    0%

The poll is expired.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

This time is very straight forward and easy for me:

I voted for the one, who's username can be associated with the leading singer of the Australian Group "Little River Band", if you replace the first letter in his name with the fourth letter and use your own fantasy therefater a little bit.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Three way tie so far. Keep the votes coming.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

All 3 deserve it, good luck to all 3.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Two days left. It's still anyone's game.

Comment

One day left. Still a tie for the title.

Comment

3 great member who are all deserving. i think if it ends in a tie all 3 members should be declared winners..no tie breakers.

Comment

Once again all tied! Last day of the poll, someone should break this tie. Maybe that person will be me.

Comment

Working...
                X