IPL midfielder tried to commit suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    i am saying you have to be professional and take it like a men when the coach dont put you in the line up, not go and OD
    But most of the young players have a really low salary and they have to help their families. When they work so hard and never get a chance, maybe its frustrating for them.
    sigpic

Comment

only 2 weeks ago they said this about Oladi

Comment

so none of Perspolis players???? heyf shod, I thought we could get rid of some of useless players there

Comment

IPL midfielder tried to commit suicide

Originally posted by DubFreeek View Post
          so none of Perspolis players???? heyf shod, I thought we could get rid of some of useless players there
          That was really uncalled for.

Comment

Originally posted by DubFreeek View Post
            Even if it should be a joke, this is not funny. Suicide is a serious topic and no one should joke about it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              only 2 weeks ago they said this about Oladi

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                i am saying you have to be professional and take it like a men when the coach dont put you in the line up, not go and OD
                Depression has nothing to do with being professional. It is a mental disorder that effects everyone. If you do know anything about depression, please do some research.

Comment

Working...
                X