Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPL midfielder tried to commit suicide

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=183248

Translation : According to ISNA, a young midfielder from one of Iran's most popular clubs tried to commit suicide after being cut from the squad due to a rupture.
    After this young lad gets informed about being cut he overdosed and was brought to the hospital

Thanks for sharing.
    Any idea who he is?

The farsi article is terribly written. It says two times: خودکشی کرد which clearly means he commited suicide so basically dead!
    Later they say his family saved him and he is safe -.-
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
      Thanks for sharing.
      Any idea who he is?

The farsi article is terribly written. It says two times: خودکشی کرد which clearly means he commited suicide so basically dead!
      Later they say his family saved him and he is safe -.-
      The only midfielder I know who is injured is Bakhtiar Rahmani :/
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
        Definitely not from Tehran otherwise they would say a player from Capital and btw, pp and ss don't have so many talented young players at all lol

Could be Bakhtiar if you believe in this article.

1- Foolad is a popular team with lot of supporters
        2- Young Midfielder (He's 23)
        3- The kind of injury (Cruciate Ligament)
        4- Controversy around his military service.

Comment

AW: IPL midfielder tried to commit suicide

Probably a relatively unknown player.

Comment

I did read something about a IPL player having tried to commit to suicide, but it wasn't about a midfielder. It was Mehrdad Oladi. But after the SS-Malavan game Oladi himself said that it was just rumours and he just accidentally cut his his hand by hitting something because he was angry

Comment

Must be some no name player with no chance of ever making it back to IPL after the injury..!!?
              Bakhtiar is gonna back in starting line up after recovery..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
                I did read something about a IPL player having tried to commit to suicide, but it wasn't about a midfielder. It was Mehrdad Oladi. But after the SS-Malavan gamr Oladi himself said that it was just rumours and he just accidentally cut his his hand by hitting something because he was angry
                See these "accidents" a lot when shame, honour, and pride are thrown into it when a survivor realizes they have more to live for or they fail in their attempt.
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The one I heard about was Oladi.
                  But he is asked about it in this clip on Min 4 and he denies it:

Comment

i dont know who it was but who ever it was ....that cheap and low!

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post

THAT news fabricated by Namehnews.com but rejected .

He has a beautiful baby girl , why would he do that ?

مین امروز مصدومیتم خوب شود، فردا در تیم ملی هستم
                      بختیار: خودکشی نکردم، شاد شادم

بهناز میرمطهریان

پس مشکل کارت معافیتت چه می شود؟

فعلا منتظر یکسری بررسی ها هستم. باید ببینم نتیجه این بررسی ها چه می شود و در نهایت چه تصمیمی درباره ام گرفته می شود؟

جلسات فیزیوتراپی را پیگیری می کنی؟

چند روزی است که اصلا اهواز نیستم و برای دیدن مادرم به کرمانشاه آمده ام. او مدت هاست منتظر یک وقفه در فوتبالم بوده تا مدتی من را کنار خودش ببیند. هرچند هیچ وقت راضی به مصدومیتم نبوده اما فکر کردم الان وقت مناسبی برای این دیدار باشد.

فکر نمی کنی این وقفه در فیزیوتراپی برایت مشکلی ایجاد کند؟

چه کنم؟ نمی گذاشتند آرامش داشته باشم و به زندگی ام برسم.
                      چه کسانی نمی گذاشتند؟
                      نمی خواهم در این رابطه حرفی بزنم

منظورت فولادی ها که نیستند؟

نه اصلا، مسوولان فولاد هرطور که می توانند از من حمایت می کنند. آقای دهکردی واقعا به من لطف دارند. اسکوچیچ هم همیشه من را دوست داشته و هیچ مشکلی از این نظر وجود ندارد.

شنیدیم برای نیم فصل باز هم به فکر استقلال افتادی؟!

بگذارید وضعیت پایم بهبود پیدا کند، آن وقت درباره این مسائل صحبت می کنم.

البته اگر سرباز باشی مجبوری یا به خدمت بروی یا به یکی از تیم های نظامی

!
                      هنوز هیچ چیز در این رابطه مشخص نیست.

امروز سایت یکی از رسانه ها از خودکشی بازیکنی خبر داده بود که مشخصاتش عینا با مشخصات شما همخوانی داشت.
                      (می خندد) چی؟ من؟ خودکشی؟ چه کسی این حرف ها را زده؟

نمی خواهی در این رابطه چیزی بگویی؟

چرا من باید هر روز مشغول تکذیب کردن دروغ دیگران باشم؟ باور کنید یک ماه است که نه مصاحبه کرده ام و نه در رسانه ها بوده ام و همین موضوع باعث شده حالم خیلی بهتر شود. دیگر چه اهمیتی دارد که بعضی سایت ها چه می نویسند؟

یعنی هیچ قرصی نخوردی و به بیمارستان منتقل نشدی؟

چرا باید قرص بخورم؟ (می خندد) هیچ وقت در زندگی ام به اندازه این روزها شاد نبودم و اینقدر حالم خوب نبوده! نه مریضم و نه خودکشی کرده ام.

نکند قید فوتبال را زدی؟!

نه اما 6 ماه دوری از فوتبال تا به حال کسی را نکشته است. ضمن اینکه من در حال حاضر دوران مصدومیتم را می گذرانم و باید این دوره بگذرد تا بتوانم مثل فوتبالیست های دیگر تمرین کنم.

Comment

IPL midfielder tried to commit suicide

I remember 2-3 years ago Hallafi? At Damash did the same, thankfully he survived it

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          i dont know who it was but who ever it was ....that cheap and low!
                          Are you saying depression is cheap and low?
                          It's a mental disorder that effects many people in society all around the world. You have no right to judge someone if you've never been in their shoes.

Furthermore they usually keep the players name private if he is under the age of 18. I guess that's why most of you do not know who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            I remember 2-3 years ago Hallafi? At Damash did the same, thankfully he survived it
                            that was last year

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                              Are you saying depression is cheap and low?
                              It's a mental disorder that effects many people in society all around the world. You have no right to judge someone if you've never been in their shoes.

Furthermore they usually keep the players name private if he is under the age of 18. I guess that's why most of you do not know who he is.
                              i am saying you have to be professional and take it like a men when the coach dont put you in the line up, not go and OD

Comment

Working...
                              X