Friendly: Iran vs. Benfica @ Lisboa, 14-10-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khodam View Post
    I guess my expectations are different from yours. I follow TM because of the entertaining and exciting aspects I mentioned. Otherwise, we might as well follow the Iranian Chess Team. I hear they are doing very well too.

Come on who doesn't want to see TM play? This criticism is not pointed at CQ (ع). Honestly, this is not an unreasonable request. If only playing in secrecy or in our case not playing at all was a good thing then every one else would do the same.
    yes, but CQ (ع) gets paid for results not our entertainment, and I don't think anyone can deny the fact that he has produced results.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Iran probably to play Sweden by a friendly during the second half of March 2015. Hve no time maybe someone could make
      a tread for this later on:
      As I see it this would be one the best and effective frienlies Iran made during the recent years.
      به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، آخرین رایزنی*ها و کارهای اداری در جریان است تا دیدار دوستانه ایران و سوئد نهایی شود. فدراسیون فوتبال دو کشور در این مورد توافقات اولیه را انجام داده*اند و در صورت توافق نهایی شاگردان کارلوس کی*روش در نیمه دوم ماه مارس (واپسین روزهای اسفند ۹۳) میهمان یاران زلاتان ابراهیموویچ خواهند بود. این دیدار در استکهلم برگزار خواهد شد.
      مدت زمان سفر ایران به سوئد برای برگزاری این دیدار هم یک هفته است.

Comment

Kaash mibakhteem Arya jaan - that way at least we would have known we played some quality sides. Here are some of my other issues:

1 - We didn't play two Portuguese top flight teams. Had we done that in two competitive 90 minute matches, I for one would have been VERY happy. What we did was play a couple of pick-up games against one bottom placed and one reserve/U-21 team of the Portuguese top flight. There's a HUGE difference there.

2 - It's hard to comment on the fast paced aspect of these two teams as I doubt any of us have seen Estoril or Benfica's Reserve/U-21 teams play. And we didn't really see these games to judge that the teams they put on the field were fast paced. If we were doing circles around them and won both games, I would suspect they weren't as fast paced as you are suggesting or as fast paced as Japan or S. Korea.

3 - It would have been GREAT if our players actually got some exposure in these two games. It's a bit hard to get exposure though playing behind closed doors, isn't it?!

4 - Stability is GREAT if it leads to advancement and success (which still remains to be seen). Otherwise, stability may just as well be another word for stagnation. You don't believe me, ask any Spaniards if stability under Del Bosque helped them in the last WC or any Bosnians or Germans if stability under Susic/Lowe is helping them in the Euro campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
          Iran probably to play Sweden by a friendly during the second half of March 2015. Hve no time maybe someone could make
          a tread for this later on:
          As I see it this would be one the best and effective frienlies Iran made during the recent years.
          به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، آخرین رایزنی*ها و کارهای اداری در جریان است تا دیدار دوستانه ایران و سوئد نهایی شود. فدراسیون فوتبال دو کشور در این مورد توافقات اولیه را انجام داده*اند و در صورت توافق نهایی شاگردان کارلوس کی*روش در نیمه دوم ماه مارس (واپسین روزهای اسفند ۹۳) میهمان یاران زلاتان ابراهیموویچ خواهند بود. این دیدار در استکهلم برگزار خواهد شد.
          مدت زمان سفر ایران به سوئد برای برگزاری این دیدار هم یک هفته است.
          fifa date 23-31 march

Comment

Working...
          X