Friendly: Iran vs. Benfica @ Lisboa, 14-10-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I've seen better footage of bigfoot... thanks anyway
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post

Comment

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
        به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

=))))))
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
            You wanna see the goal? Here you go.
            Wow, the ball hit the net

Comment

I am not sure what the point of posting semi-funny responses to the footage is. My question to all those who make fun of it is this: do you have better footage of the goal? If yes, please share. If no, please watch and shut up. You don't have to be Einstein to see that the clip is not the best. We all know that.

Comment

I am not sure what the point of posting semi-funny responses to the footage is. My question to all those who make fun of it is this: do you have better footage of the goal? If yes, please share. If no, please watch and shut up. You don't have to be Einstein to see that the clip is not the best. We all know that.
                Nobody is making fun of anyone. Nothing wrong with being humorous He was probably unlucky to not get it on the right moment, but nothing wrong with seeing the positive in the video

Comment

Thank you for your contribution bro! i just want to tell you that your hard work did not go unnoticed ! thank you again!!
                  it looked like azmouns header was well placed haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    If it was up to me, I wouldn't waste two potential games on FIFA sanctioned dates to play a pick-up game with Benfica's bench and I would have secured those two games in early 2013 or before the WC at the latest.
                    We missed the 1st set of FIFA sanctioned dates with nothing to show for and now we completely wasted the 2nd set of dates on a couple of pick-up games - with only one other set of dates left before the Asian Cup and only one competitive match arranged so far (with S. Korea).
                    It's a bit hard to imagine we'll go far in the Asian Cup with this level of preparation, isn't it?! And then everyone will be lined up to blame our failure and the lack of coordination and organization on our players!
                    Let me be clear here:
                    Other national teams do not want to play TM.
                    IFF doesn't have the money to attract other teams.

There is nothing else to say, unless you know something we don't. Be realistic bro.
                    sigpic

Comment

We need to setup a friendly with Japan or Australia. Those are the levels in Asia we should Atleast try with

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                        Nobody is making fun of anyone. Nothing wrong with being humorous He was probably unlucky to not get it on the right moment, but nothing wrong with seeing the positive in the video
                        There is nothing wrong with being humorous. The only worry I have is that people will think twice about posting interesting stuff that is not perfect, but better than nothing, when they realize that those who are being humorous receive more thanks than them. That's kind of odd and its implications negative for everyone (even for those who want to be humorous), but again, I am not against being humorous.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with being humorous. The only worry I have is that people will think twice about posting interesting stuff that is not perfect, but better than nothing, when they realize that those who are being humorous receive more thanks than them. That's kind of odd and its implications negative for everyone (even for those who want to be humorous), but again, I am not against being humorous.
                          totally agree buddy! cheers. Puzesh mikhaham agar narahatetam kardam

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                            Let me be clear here:
                            Other national teams do not want to play TM. IFF doesn't have the money to attract other teams.
                            There is nothing else to say, unless you know something we don't. Be realistic bro.
                            You're just assuming that's the issue bro and there is absolutely no evidence to support that. This is what CQ asked for and this is what he got. When he asked for 3 international friendlies before the WC, that's what IFF gave him. They weren't against the best opponents, but then again he didn't want to play good opponents.

If you show me one interview, one clip, anything really from the past 3 months, or better yet I'll let you go back 2 years, where CQ says I asked for a particular friendly, or even a friendly against an opponent of a certain strength and IFF didn't make it happen, then I'll say you're 100% right.

I mean CQ is not exactly shy in front of the cameras or in bringing up issues he has had with the IFF. The training regime and these games we're planning is all according to his wishes.

Comment

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/liga-b...df21edae7.html

Comment

kami, can you say something about the tactical lineup? Especially in second half I am not sure where Beikzadeh, Heydari, Hajsafi, Amiri, Pouraliganji and some others played. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X