• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still better than syria or palestine

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      Still better than syria or palestine
      That reminded me of an old joke:

Three city folks get kidnapped by an indigenous tribe in a far away land. The chief goes to the first one, we'll give you a choice for your punishment to intrude on our land, death or unga bunga. So, the first folk jumps in right away and says I'll take unga bunga. The whole tribe jumps on him and gang bangs him!

The chief then turns to the 2nd person and he thinks about it for a while looks at his bloddied friend, but decides that's still better than death. So unga bunga on his arse they go and he's in pretty bad shape almost dying.

So the chief turns to the 3rd guy and the 3rd guy goes, no freakin' way I will take that, I'd rather go out like a man, I will take death. The chief turns around to the tribe and screams death by unga bunga!

The moral of the story is that it's hard to consider one thing better than the other if the two choices that you have are both crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        Three city folks get kidnapped by an indigenous tribe in a far away land. The chief goes to the first one, we'll give you a choice for your punishment to intrude on our land, death or unga bunga. So, the first folk jumps in right away and says I'll take unga bunga. The whole tribe jumps on him and gang bangs him!
        The chief then turns to the 2nd person and he thinks about it for NJ a while looks at his bloddied friend, but decides that's still better than death. So unga bunga on his arse they go and he's in pretty bad shape almost dying.
        So the chief turns to the 3rd guy and the 3rd guy goes, no freakin' way I will take that, I'd rather go out like a man, I will take death. The chief turns around to the tribe and screams death by unga bunga!
        The moral of the story is that it's hard to consider one thing better than the other if the two choices that you have are both crap!
        which also reflects back on the points you made in your previous post..
        Last edited by Mr.Click; 10-14-2014, 06:51 AM.

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
        به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

well imo this benfica A2 team is as good if not better than uzbekistan, and we beat them! so there is nothing to complain about.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            ^
            Do you know they wore such gears today?
            They did not wear any in first game.

St_Mark jaan you can clearly see the outline of the vests underneath their uniforms!!
            He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

The chief then turns to the 2nd person and he thinks about it for a while looks at his bloddied friend, but decides that's still better than death. So unga bunga on his arse they go and he's in pretty bad shape almost dying.

And your suggestion is?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                And your suggestion is?
                Play a friendly against an "indigenous tribe"

Comment

^lol

Comment

AW: Friendly: Iran vs. Benfica @ Lisboa, 14-10-2014

Or reinviting Sheys Rezaei and Nosrati .
                    But lol. I heard that Unga Bunga joke in school more than 20 years ago.

Comment

Friendly: Iran vs. Benfica @ Lisboa, 14-10-2014

^ great. That will give Nosrati the opportunity to finger the rest of the team

Comment

You wanna see the goal? Here you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                          You wanna see the goal? Here you go.
                          nice...!!can we get an instant replay ..?

Comment

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/estori...7c8476e63.html

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                              And your suggestion is?
                              If it was up to me, I wouldn't waste two potential games on FIFA sanctioned dates to play a pick-up game with Benfica's bench and I would have secured those two games in early 2013 or before the WC at the latest.

We missed the 1st set of FIFA sanctioned dates with nothing to show for and now we completely wasted the 2nd set of dates on a couple of pick-up games - with only one other set of dates left before the Asian Cup and only one competitive match arranged so far (with S. Korea).

It's a bit hard to imagine we'll go far in the Asian Cup with this level of preparation, isn't it?! And then everyone will be lined up to blame our failure and the lack of coordination and organization on our players!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Doost View Post
                                Play a friendly against an "indigenous tribe"
                                That is funny.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X