X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://isna.ir/fa/news/93071810227/%...88%DB%8C%D9%84

As St. Mark already mentioned, Iran won it's game 2:0

1. Half line up
    Haghighi, Beikzadeh, Sadeghi, Amiri, Omid Ebrahimi, Hajsafi, Ghafoori, Nekounam, Ghoochannejhad, Dejagah, Ansarifard

2 Half line up
    Forouzan, Montazeri, Pooladi, Pooraliganji, Abdollahzadeh, Shojaei, Rafie, Heydari, Teymourian, Jahanbakhsh, Azmoon.

Goals by Azmoon & Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Good to see our two best talents score.

Comment

Originally posted by ArashHungary View Post
        http://isna.ir/fa/news/93071810227/%...88%DB%8C%D9%84

As St. Mark already mentioned, Iran won it's game 2:0

1. Half line up
        Haghighi, Beikzadeh, Sadeghi, Amiri, Omid Ebrahimi, Hajsafi, Ghafoori, Nekounam, Ghoochannejhad, Dejagah, Ansarifard

2 Half line up
        Forouzan, Montazeri, Pooladi, Pooraliganji, Abdollahzadeh, Shojaei, Rafie, Heydari, Teymourian, Jahanbakhsh, Azmoon.

Goals by Azmoon & Jahanbakhsh
        I like the second line up, especially up front with JB and Azmoun probably playing in 4-4-2. Honestly, if Dejagah doesn't perform and Gucci neither, we should bench them. JB and Azmoun are way more promising and hungry.

Comment

I have a nice feeling about the AC coming up...

Comment

Any highlights?
            sigpic

Comment

AW: Friendly: Iran vs. GD Estoril-Praia @ Lisboa, 10-10-2014

Don't get the lineups. I only see one real center-back in each half's lineup. Did Pouraliganji and Nekounam play in central defense??

Comment

I think it would be crazy not to have Jahanbakhsh and Dejagah in the same squad I would also put Azmoun behind Gucci as an attacking midfield.
                sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=ArashHungary;2222559]http://isna.ir/fa/news/93071810227/پ...یل

2 Half line up

1: Hosseini is only player did not play ( ill). Beirandvand replaced Forouzan second half.
                  2- Murteza Pouraliganji was used as a Defender. So it was no mistake when his name was among defender in CQ list.
                  It is a surprise to me because for last 5 years in U16, WC U17, U19, U22 and Naft he has always played as DM .

Comment

I have a feeling this will be TM's lineup heading into AC:

---------------Haghighi---------------
                    Montazeri-Hosseini-Sadeghi-Pouladi
                    -------Nekounam-Teymourian------
                    Dejagah----------------Jahanbakhsh
                    ------Azmoun-Ghoochannejhad----

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      I have a feeling this will be TM's lineup heading into AC:

---------------Haghighi---------------
                      Montazeri-Hosseini-Sadeghi-Pouladi
                      -------Nekounam-Teymourian------
                      Dejagah----------------Jahanbakhsh
                      ------Azmoun-Ghoochannejhad----
                      I like that lineup very much. Ansarifard should come in as a sub and Khalatbari should be used in the squad as a supersub.

Comment

Good result at first glance, but we really need to see Estoril's line-up before we to get too excited. Did they use their main squad?

I'm also not a huge fan of using so many subs, with so little time left to the Asian Cup and so few friendlies in between, because the players need to be evaluated in a full game based on endurance and all. But this was only the 1st game, so hopefully CQ has seen what he needed to see in this game and will stick with more of a core team + 3 subs next time.

Comment

AW: Friendly: Iran vs. GD Estoril-Praia @ Lisboa, 10-10-2014

Ok, Pouraliganji as second Maziar Zare experiment is clear now, but who was playing beside Sadeghi in first half? Nekounam? Beikzadeh? Amiri? Ghafouri?
                          Last edited by Martin-Reza; 10-10-2014, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            Good result at first glance, but we really need to see Estoril's line-up before we to get too excited. Did they use their main squad?

I'm also not a huge fan of using so many subs, with so little time left to the Asian Cup and so few friendlies in between, because the players need to be evaluated in a full game based on endurance and all. But this was only the 1st game, so hopefully CQ has seen what he needed to see in this game and will stick with more of a core team + 3 subs next time.

تیم استوریل با تمامی بازیکنان اصلی خود که مهمترین آنها "کلیر" برزیلی و همچنین دروزاه بان این تیم، که دروزاه بان تیم ملی لهستان است به مصاف تیم ملی ایران آمد.

They played with their strongest lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              Ok, Pouraliganji as second Maziar Zare experiment is clear now, but who was playing beside Sadeghi in first half? Nekounam? Beikzadeh? Amiri? Ghafouri?
                              وریا غفوری، امیرحسین صادقی، هاشم بیگ زاده، احسان حاج صفی
                              Looks like Beikzadeh was a CB.

Comment

Friendly: Iran vs. GD Estoril-Praia @ Lisboa, 10-10-2014

Where is kia who guaranteed that Ghafouri will not play

Comment

Working...
                                X