• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friendly: Iran vs. GD Estoril-Praia @ Lisboa, 10-10-2014

vs.

Friday 10 october 2014
    Iran - GD Estoril Praia
    Lisboa

Time, venue and broadcast will be added when there is an official announcement on this.

Comment

This childish TM Logo gotta go..!!

we badly need an update there...

Comment

game is tomorrow and there is still no word of a tv broadcast.
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

No need to broadcast a game like this. Playing against third tier Asian national teams was better than playing this game for Iran NT. If CQ keeps playing against clubs, that is not good for value of national team. National teams must play against National teams. Iran NT with players like Gucci, Shojaei, Jahanbakhsh, Nekounam, Dejagah, Rafiei, etc is much classier than playing against these club teams. So no need to broadcast these games.

Comment

Originally posted by Arash_1998 View Post
            No need to broadcast a game like this. Playing against third tier Asian national teams was better than playing this game for Iran NT. If CQ keeps playing against clubs, that is not good for value of national team. National teams must play against National teams. Iran NT with players like Gucci, Shojaei, Jahanbakhsh, Nekounam, Dejagah, Rafiei, etc is much classier than playing against these club teams. So no need to broadcast these games.
            Everything you just wrote is absolute rubbish.

Comment

He is right we should be playing the likes of yemen with classy yemeni league players instead of shitty portuguese league players

Comment

Games will start at 10 AM
                it's confirmed by Iranian and Portugese media
                Iran will play in white

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                  Everything you just wrote is absolute rubbish.
                  What you said about my comment I wanted to say much earlier about one of your comments.

Haha so you believe that it is ok for Iran NT to keep playing against clubs regularly?????????????? No national team does that (Ex: Korea, Japan, Australia, Portugal, South Africa, etc) Iran NT with players like Jahanbakhsh, etc is classier than playing against South African or Portuguese clubs regularly.

Playing against third tier Asian national teams like Thailand, Kuwait, China (No Yemen. I see Yemen as fourth tier Asian national team. This is response to Ali Alipour too) is much better than playing against clubs.

Remember my prediction for AC 2015. I am not saying it will be right but that is my preiction. Remember it. My prediction = group stage exit like Vingada team.

Comment

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I don't imagine Estoril would have the fan base for Portuguese broadcasters to alter their regular programming on late notice to show the game, unless IRIB is feeling saucy and carries it.

The Benfica game would obviously be a different story - last year I watched them play the game in which they could have clinched the tittle in a small village/town in the Azores and the whole place was in a standstill with celebrations after, similar to when TM qualified for the WC and going late into the night! Good times

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                      He is right we should be playing the likes of yemen with classy yemeni league players instead of shitty portuguese league players
                      I did not talk about Yemen. All I am saying is that Iran NT is classier than playing against South African or Portuguese clubs. Iran NT must play just with National teams. It does not have to be like of Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Germany, Spain, etc. It can be likes of Costa Rica, Canada, New zealnd, South Korea, Australia, Venezuela, Algeria, etc.

Comment

if anyone does find links please do share! or i just hope the game is broadcasted and footbalitrarin puts it up! ill be physics class while tm is playing (

Comment

Re: Friendly: Iran vs. GD Estoril-Praia @ Lisboa, 10-10-2014

Originally posted by Arash_1998 View Post
                          What you said about my comment I wanted to say much earlier about one of your comments.

Haha so you believe that it is ok for Iran NT to keep playing against clubs regularly?????????????? No national team does that (Ex: Korea, Japan, Australia, Portugal, South Africa, etc) Iran NT with players like Jahanbakhsh, etc is classier than playing against South African or Portuguese clubs regularly.

Playing against third tier Asian national teams like Thailand, Kuwait, China (No Yemen. I see Yemen as fourth tier Asian national team. This is response to Ali Alipour too) is much better than playing against clubs.

Remember my prediction for AC 2015. I am not saying it will be right but that is my preiction. Remember it. My prediction = group stage exit like Vingada team.
                          No 3rd tier Asian player could play in Portugal's strongest league.. You must be smoking some really strong stuff whatever it is

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                            We're gonna play Palestine!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Games will start at 10 AM
                              it's confirmed by Iranian and Portugese media
                              Iran will play in white
                              10am iran time?portugal time?

Comment

Working...
                              X