Team Meli Training Camp in Portugal [News, Photos, Videos, etc.]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by euphory View Post
    why the hell do these shitty journalists always say SH to something that starts with an S, like eSHtoril, eSHport, are they seriously so low educated thatthey don'tknow how to pronounce these words??

or like uhl eSHport ffs.
    Like Salar said "es" is pronounced "esh" in Portuguese from Portugal.

Comment

UhlSport is a german brand and Sport is pronounced SHport in German.

Comment

Sv: Team Meli Training Camp in Portugal [News, Photos, Videos, etc.]

Comment

Ashkans hair looks good!
          sigpic

Comment

^what are they watching there..?bollywood..!!?

Comment

Re: Team Meli Training Camp in Portugal [News, Photos, Videos, etc.]

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Is that hashem on the screen??

Comment

Sv: Team Meli Training Camp in Portugal [News, Photos, Videos, etc.]

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                Is that hashem on the screen??
                Yes it is. But can't recognize the other one

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/taadeu/medi...9807664&type=1

Comment

^ so what happened with your conversation with CQ? What did he think about taha?
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                      ^ so what happened with your conversation with CQ? What did he think about taha?
                      They are very happy with it, not believe that finally one young Iranian abdicates something easy for his dream!! They really want it as future goalkeeper of Iran

Comment

As some know Carlos Queiroz is my friend, he invited me to lunch with the entire team, and they were all good people

Comment

Team Meli Training Camp in Portugal [News, Photos, Videos, etc.]

^ did the lunch already happen?
                          If You manage to get in contact with the team again, please mate do me a favour.
                          Go to Alireza Jahanbaksh and send him greetings from Ali Karimi from Germany. The one with a magical sign
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                            As some know Carlos Queiroz is my friend, he invited me to lunch with the entire team, and they were all good people
                            Thanks for all the support and hard work that you have put into Iranian football. Your dedication is definitely more appreciated than many real Iranians back in Iran who only know how to inflate prices and misuse talent.

For the future though, I would suggest a little professionalism from your part if you aspire to be a world class agent, so that people can take you more seriously. If you plan on selling your talent to clubs the same way you are selling them to PFDC, you might have a hard time.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                              Thanks for all the support and hard work that you have put into Iranian football. Your dedication is definitely more appreciated than many real Iranians back in Iran who only know how to inflate prices and misuse talent.

For the future though, I would suggest a little professionalism from your part if you aspire to be a world class agent, so that people can take you more seriously. If you plan on selling your talent to clubs the same way you are selling them to PFDC, you might have a hard time.
                              Why should he be trying to sell the players to PFDC? We are no club. He is just keeping us informed.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                ^what are they watching there..?bollywood..!!?

Pendari TM Hindi dari Kardahe.
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X