No announcement yet.

Team Meli Training Camp in Portugal [News, Photos, Videos, etc.]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ If he could just get us some friendlies against decent NATIONAL TEAMS, that would be great..

Comment

After the WC Brazil offered us a friendly for a milllion or two. It all revolves around if you're willing to put the money on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
        After the WC Brazil offered us a friendly for a milllion or two. It all revolves around if you're willing to put the money on the table.
        IFF is not very rich definitely but they could pay that amount for Brazil friendly. CQ does not want tough friendly. We could have friendly matches against many other good national teams like Ivory Coast, Chile, South Korea, Brazil, Russia but CQ says no. He showed that with Portugal where Portugal had its most shitty friendly matches under him.

Before CQ arrival, we played friendly matches against Armenia, Korea, Russia, Brazil, China, Ecuador, etc.

It is shame that he wants we play against two clubs. None of the national teams keeps playing against clubs because they are classier than playing against club sides regularly. Many of our players are classier than playing against clubs with Iran Jersey. Anyway CQ does not want good friendly matches. So some fans should not blame IFF completely here.

Comment

Originally posted by Arash_1998 View Post
          IFF is not very rich definitely but they could pay that amount for Brazil friendly. CQ does not want tough friendly. We could have friendly matches against many other good national teams like Ivory Coast, Chile, South Korea, Brazil, Russia but CQ says no. He showed that with Portugal where Portugal had its most shitty friendly matches under him.

Before CQ arrival, we played friendly matches against Armenia, Korea, Russia, Brazil, China, Ecuador, etc.

It is shame that he wants we play against two clubs. None of the national teams keeps playing against clubs because they are classier than playing against club sides regularly. Many of our players are classier than playing against clubs with Iran Jersey. Anyway CQ does not want good friendly matches. So some fans should not blame IFF completely here.
          haji what are you smoking? yekam bede
          but seriously, do you want iran to play against brazil and lose? then what? the confidence of the players wont go up cause they lost! playing big teams its a big no no for iran because it doesnt let us play an offensive game! if we play an offensive game 5ta khordim . why not play clubs so we can dominate and win? and the confidence of our players goes up .

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
            but seriously, do you want iran to play against brazil and lose? then what? the confidence of the players wont go up cause they lost! playing big teams its a big no no for iran because it doesnt let us play an offensive game! if we play an offensive game 5ta khordim . why not play clubs so we can dominate and win? and the confidence of our players goes up .
            thats what i thought too when i saw australia losing 6-0 to france and brazil before the world cup but they ended up being pretty competitive in the group stage so i think it does have some benefits

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
              What world are you living in?

I used Brazil as one of the examples to say that we can have good friendly matches but CQ does not want that. So some fans should not just blame IFF for not having good friendly matches.

Why clubs? Is Iran NT a club? Does Japan, Korea, Australia, Portugal, etc play against clubs????????? Iran national team and their players are classier than playing against clubs with Iran jersey. Why you did not say that friendly matches against national teams at our own level or slightly above or weaker than us like Japan, Australia, Portugal, Algeria, New Zealand, Armenia, Costa Rica, etc?

Comment

TM at Tehran Airport today, in their way to Portugal camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Arash_1998 View Post
                  One of the main reasons that I do not like this site too much is that some of you guys even worship CQ. Why? What he did Branko Ivankovic, Mohajerani, and etc did for us with a lot less money than that. I am not saying CQ is a bad coach for us. He is not but he is not worth of the money he gets from IFF. Unlike some of you guys, a lot of Iranians in Iran are against him based on the farsi comments I read from Iran news agencies.
                  One of the most ridiculous ideas is that we have friendly matches with two Portuguese clubs because of CQ. If he was not we did not have any friendly. This was one of the most ridiculous ideas for me that some of you had like Bachelot.

My answer: Do not say that we had no offer for friendly. Countries like Chile and Russia offered friendly matches before WC. CQ rejected those. Iraq played against Chile instead of us. There were other good offers too. CQ is not interested in playing tough friendly matches. He showed this philosophy with Portugal too where Portugal had its most shitty friendly matches under CQ. If you remeber we had better friendly matches under our previous coaches.

Another funny idea: A few of you were proud of playing against clubs from Portugal or South Africa. IMO Iran NT with players like Jahanbakhsh, Shojaei, Dejagah, Gucci, Rafiei, etc is much classier to play against club sides. If it was his own country CQ would have never done that. If CQ loves Iran he does not love it like Native Iranians. IMO if Iran wants to play against any team from Portugal. or South Africa it should be their national team. I am completely against playing against club teams in most cases.
                  Finally, I never wait Iran NT loses but my prediction for Asian Cup is group stage exit. I predicted that Iran will finish third. Uae and Bahrain with Adnan Hamad will go through. After that CQ will be sacked. Hope I am wrong. That is all I had for now.
                  yes, we have many native Iranians that love Iran more than CQ does ..... I am one of them,

signed,

Ghalehnoi
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                    yes, we have many native Iranians that love Iran more than CQ does ..... I am one of them,

signed,

Ghalehnoi
                    Glad you are one of them. What I said was a fact. If I was wrong CQ would have sitted on our bench for our west Asian game.

Comment

people are complaining about lack of quality friendlies.. and hong kong played argentina on october or whatever..

1 thing is clear, other countries dont steal money from the people, and dont steal our oil money to support palestine and hamas and hezbollah and other shitty terrorist groups!

99% of irans income is stolen everytime!

remember when sadat back then when shah was still alive said if shah wanted he could give every single iranian a villa a house and a nice car every day!

bad biain begin iran faghire, no! irano daran gharat mikonan, tike tike mikonan.

if we didnt have this problem, we would have the best preparation, we would be one of the top contenders of the world cup!

Comment

^ I agree with every word you just wrote.

Comment

Great to see Team Melli back together one more time.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

nice to see ali karimi among the staff..thats the way stubborn ali daei should have gone..or the way hashemian is going..my dream would be a duo in near future..hashemian and karimi in charge of team melli..

karimi would show them how to create..hashemian how to score

ok we probably will get 3 at the back buuuut we win it 4-3

Comment

From Reza's Instagram
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

nice pictures.....we are now youth and experience!

Comment

Working...
                                X