Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Meli Training Camp in Portugal [News, Photos, Videos, etc.]

Figured this deserves it's own thread.

Latest is that TM has departed for portugual yesterday and will hold their first training session tomorrow if I'm not mistaken?

Looking forward to seeing some of these experimental players be tested!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

If they are playing Benfica I'm sure the game will be broadcasted am I wrong?

Comment

Yes, this definitely needed its own thread, damet garm.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
        Did Benfica confirm the friendly?

Comment

Sv: Team Meli Training Camp in Portugal [News, Photos, Videos, etc.]

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
          Do we know which date it is?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Did Benfica confirm the friendly?
            Not a confirmation from benfica but reports in Iran are saying it's happening, no specified date though.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/519554
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
              Not a confirmation from benfica but reports in Iran are saying it's happening, no specified date though.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/519554
              I don't expect less from iranian media.

Comment

Can't wait for pictures hoping games will be not cancelled firstly and also
                Broadcasted
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The estoril game is supposed to be october 10th and the benfica one october 14th. I dont see why they will be cancelled as both are lisbon teams and they arent playing games due to international break

Comment

Lol, even Hong Kong managed to get a friendly against Argentina on October 14th.

Comment

AW: Team Meli Training Camp in Portugal [News, Photos, Videos, etc.]

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Lol, even Hong Kong managed to get a friendly against Argentina on October 14th.
                      Everyone willing to pay around one million dollars can play Argentina. We got a free game in June though .

Comment

i'd think the chances for cancellations are rather slim, since CQ seem to have been highly involved in their organization..!!
                        i just hope that those clubs dont get too awful experimental with their playing squads playing vs us and throw in a few of their decent players too...!! from the lot that havent already exited for their respective international duties ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Everyone willing to pay around one million dollars can play Argentina. We got a free game in June though .
                          And almost humbled them

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            i am sure if iran pay argentina few million, they can get a friendly also

Comment

One of the main reasons that I do not like this site too much is that some of you guys even worship CQ. Why? What he did Branko Ivankovic, Mohajerani, and etc did for us with a lot less money than that. I am not saying CQ is a bad coach for us. He is not but he is not worth of the money he gets from IFF. Unlike some of you guys, a lot of Iranians in Iran are against him based on the farsi comments I read from Iran news agencies.
                              One of the most ridiculous ideas is that we have friendly matches with two Portuguese clubs because of CQ. If he was not we did not have any friendly. This was one of the most ridiculous ideas for me that some of you had like Bachelot.

My answer: Do not say that we had no offer for friendly. Countries like Chile and Russia offered friendly matches before WC. CQ rejected those. Iraq played against Chile instead of us. There were other good offers too. CQ is not interested in playing tough friendly matches. He showed this philosophy with Portugal too where Portugal had its most shitty friendly matches under CQ. If you remeber we had better friendly matches under our previous coaches.

Another funny idea: A few of you were proud of playing against clubs from Portugal or South Africa. IMO Iran NT with players like Jahanbakhsh, Shojaei, Dejagah, Gucci, Rafiei, etc is much classier to play against club sides. If it was his own country CQ would have never done that. If CQ loves Iran he does not love it like Native Iranians. IMO if Iran wants to play against any team from Portugal. or South Africa it should be their national team. I am completely against playing against club teams in most cases.
                              Finally, I never wait Iran NT loses but my prediction for Asian Cup is group stage exit. I predicted that Iran will finish third. Uae and Bahrain with Adnan Hamad will go through. After that CQ will be sacked. Hope I am wrong. That is all I had for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X