Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody heard of an "Iranian-Irish" player named Kieron Djilali?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
    Now u guys are just being silly, and this is coming from someone more often on the side of wanting to recruit foreign players.
    This is exactly what zandi360 and carman khan are alluding to in the Beitashour thread about ppl who see an Iranian playing in Europe automatically being worthy of a TM call up.....nobody knew about this guy and now you guys are trying to say kieron djilali for TM?
    I just don't see the logic in It and again, this is the exact obsession that was brought up recently.
    Thank you. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying no way this guy shouldn't be in TM, but I'm saying you guys found out about him 5 fvcking minutes ago, lets watch him a few games, find our a little about him, like is he a starter? How many games has he played? What is his playing style, does he perform well etc, then decide if he is worthy of a call up to TM or not.. I bet you that not one single PFDC member has seen him play yet... Call me stupid if you disagree, but I personally believe that we need a little more info about a player before we know what kind of a player he is..
    Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    Zandi360 and Camran's dream team for AC 2015:
    ----------------Rahmati----------------
    Heydari-Alenemeh-Khanzadeh-Mahini
    --------------Haddadifar---------------
    Madanchi----------------------Shojaei
    ------------Enayati-Borhani-----------
    I'd rather have a team of second divisioners than this team of players that ACTUALLY PLAY or PLAYED for TM. Oh, and they were the top Iranian talents in their positions at one point. Keep searching for gems in IPL, I love nearly pulling a Kurt Cobain every time one of these koor players (Ansarifard and Gholami and Gholamreza Rezaei and every other IPL "gem") run around like a headless chicken and kick the ball into the air like they are attempting to kill a bird flying over.
    These guys don't need any Euro training. The IPL training is clearly above EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, heck, even all of them put together.
    If Camran wants to say how "ridiculous" this post is, let me make it known now that it's meant to be ridiculous. It's called a joke. Hopefully you can get it.
    Despite our arguments, this post made me day, well played
    But seriously replace Borhani with Khatibi, Borhani should be his backup. and get rid of Masoud, he has way too many seasons of spanish football in him

Originally posted by Kiarash
    He is not that bad as you make him up to be. He plays in the highest division of Ireland which isn't worse than the 2nd division of Sweden or something.

Actually I knew about this guy for a long time but I wasn't sure if he was partly Iranian. Now I see he probably is, he should be tested. This is not an obsession my brother, he is not a player from the 8th division of Slovakia or something.

Any Iranian playing in decent leagues should be considered for TM.
    Have you actually seen him play? You do know that before CQ called up players like Gucci, Nazari etc, he actually watched them play. Lets see who this kid is and what he is capable of.

Comment

Never heard of Kieron djilali, but I heard of Omid Djalali, the comedian :-)
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        This guy named Kieron Djilali is listed as an Iranian player. Djilali sounds like a weird way of spelling Jalali.
        He wouldn't be the first to spell it that way. Famous British Iranian comedian Omid Djalili also spells his name with a "D".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omid_Djalili
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
        X