No announcement yet.

4th Samsung Intercontinental Beach Soccer Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry I am missing all these. It's really a joy to watch these boys, the futsal, and Iranian vball teams...
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      I am sorry I am missing all these. It's really a joy to watch these boys, the futsal, and Iranian vball teams...
      Yeah.. Just a shame TM doesn't have the same succes as those 3 teams on world stage..
      Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Hey guys, we all need to get pumped for this game and support TM together. I'm surprised at the low participation rate in this thread.

Personally, I have been enjoying the last two games, hearing Iranian songs during the game, watching our hamvatans cheering for Iran with their wives, girlfriends, sisters, with or without roosari, etc. I think these games are a nice distraction from what's going on in Iran and women being jailed for going to a sporting event.

Khdaish kheili bahaaleh when Iranians are united toward a common goal (no pun intended), even if it's in a sporting arena and even if we only get to see that for an hour here or there. Our hamvatans in UAE are showing the world the same fun, passionate and carefree image that we showed the world in Brazil or in Poland for V-ball and it's really nice that we're involved in these competitions and get an opportunity to paint a different picture of Iran than our government does.

With that said, I hope we get to have more members here following the game today and cheering for TM. My only beef with the competition is that they show the highlights during the break in between periods, instead of showing more of those beach babes!

Comment

Bazi shuru shod! Still no Mesigar

Naderi really reminds me of Zidane with his movement and body structure

Comment

we are behind 2-0.. first half done

Comment

link?

Comment

Soorakh shodim.. 4-0

http://www.beachsoccer.com/schedule

Comment

4-2!! Comeback? 4 minutes left

Comment

4-3!!!! 55 second left! GET IN

Comment

FT.
                      4-3

So damn close.. good comeback though, just now quite enough :-( btw. we were red-carded in the 2nd half. It was a very physical match. I think the referee gave 7-8 yellow cards in total.
                      Bronze match tomorrow against the loser of the Brazil - Portugal match

Comment

they slept during 2 and half rounds of the match, woke upp just during the last 4-5 minutes of the 3. round, got punished for that kind of gal o goshad bazi...typical iranian mentality...

Comment

"Iran Beach Soccer to Play Portugal in Third Place Match
                          November 08, 2014

TEHRAN (Tasnim) - Iran will play Portugal on Saturday in the 2014 Beach Soccer Intercontinental Cup third-place match.

Title-holder Iran lost to two-time champion Russia 4-3 at the Dubai International Marine Club.

For world champ Russia it was sweet revenge for their stunning 3-4 loss to Iran in the final of the third edition last year.

Brazil also beat Portuguese 5-3 and advanced to the final match.

On Saturday, Russia and Brazil will play in the final match and Iran take on Portugal in the third-place match."

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/551357

*Iran lost 0-3 to Portugal in the 3rd place match

"Earlier, Portugal scored all three goals in the third and final period to pack off defending champions Iran 3-0 and pick up the third spot in the eight-team competition.

After the first two periods ended goalless, Portugal got their first goal early in the third when Jordan Santos crashed his shot into the roof of the net. Bernardo Barral Santos made it 2-0 with 6.25 minutes remaining with a stunning volley that evaded the outstretched hands of Seyed Peyman Hosseinilargani."

http://gulfnews.com/sport/other-spor...t%20RSS%20feed
                          Last edited by aenima_8; 11-08-2014, 11:31 AM.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sa...ontinental_Cup

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                            X