Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the worst TM transfers all the time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still say it's JB to Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
      I personally think Ali Karimi's move to Bayern was the worst TM transfer of all time. He wasn't the same for TM or his clubs after that, i don't know what happened to him there?
      German system and style does not fit technical players.

Comment

Arj to Brighton because it had a real impact on his availability and performance for TM.. Saeid to rostov was good initially, later on he fucked it up himself so I wouldn’t say that transfer was bad for tm in itself

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
          Karimi 'retired' when he was 30 (29 and 11 months) in 2008.
          Yes, my mistake.

Comment

I personally think Ali Karimi's move to Bayern was the worst TM transfer of all time. He wasn't the same for TM or his clubs after that, i don't know what happened to him there?
            Somebody should ask him! He deserves to have a soccer biography published.
            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

oh yeah Ghoddos to Amiens... Best player in the Swedish league, and then it just went downhill....

Comment

Yep, Ghoddos to Amiens
                Karimi...

Shoutout for Azmoun moving to Rubin. I think the players losing time just before their peak is worse than the ones who have reached their peak years...

Comment

Actually that was one of the best transfers for an Iranian player and he was one of Bayern's very best players even during his first season!

He broke his ankle during a friendly match vs hamburg (mahdavikia was playing too). It was either during their winter break or during pres-season for the next season (can't remember exact date). It was after this injury that he was never the same again. This why he was also not nearly as effective at world cup 2006 and wasn't even fully match fit to play. He actually complained that he shouldn't have even played at world cup but they pleaded for him to play cuz they needed him.

Prior to this, he was doing very very well and in his absolute prime.

Comment

Dejagah to Qatar in 2014 gotta be up there...

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                      Actually that was one of the best transfers for an Iranian player and he was one of Bayern's very best players even during his first season!

He broke his ankle during a friendly match vs hamburg (mahdavikia was playing too). It was either during their winter break or during pres-season for the next season (can't remember exact date). It was after this injury that he was never the same again. This why he was also not nearly as effective at world cup 2006 and wasn't even fully match fit to play. He actually complained that he shouldn't have even played at world cup but they pleaded for him to play cuz they needed him.

Prior to this, he was doing very very well and in his absolute prime.
                      Exactly. Although there is some truth to critizing him for some of his faults, he was actually superb for Bayern München and on his way to becoming a star.

He was also very well liked by his team mates, the fans, the club management and the media. It was in fact one of the greatest transfers for any Iranian football player and in fact a great tragedy that he got injured. Without the injury Ali Karimi may have become a major fottball star world wide!

Truly a tragedy!

Comment

Har baari ke yek bazikone shayeste Iran mire yek teami ba naame arabi badtarin transfere tarikhe TM ast.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Any TM player to Qatar or even worse - UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Any TM player to Qatar or even worse - UAE.
                            Pouraliganji to China was bad too. The serious injury and bs that followed.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Better to change the name to good transfers cause we have tons of bad ones lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X