Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the worst TM transfers all the time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My top 3:

1.Reza Ghoochannejhad to Al-Kuwait
    2.Ashkan Dejagah to Al Arabi
    3.Andranik Teymourian to Tractor Sazi

same!
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

1. Ali Karimi to Al-Ahli

2. Ali Karimi to Qatar SC

3. Dejagah to Al-Arabi
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Don't forget Madanchi, Kazemian and Mobali who could've easily joined decent European teams and ended up playing for Al Dard and Al Maraz!!

Comment

Ando back to Iran wasn't so bad. He was completely out of form after the Fulham stint and got back to 100% within the one season at Tractor. He was a beast in TM again afterwards.

I think the two Karimi transfers to UAE and Qatar where the worst, considering he had European options as well on both occassions. Similarly bad was Dejagah now. Gucci a little less but still disturbing. Also bad was Azizi to MLS. Bad, but in a different way, where Ando to Fulham, Bagheri to Charlton...

Comment

Naser Hejazi to Mohammedan (Bangladesh).
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

1. Ali Karimi to Qatar SC
              2. Naser Hejazi to Mohammedan
              3. Javad Nekounam to Esteghlal
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Why not Kaabi??

Hossein Kaabi to Leicester City

At a young age, Kaabi was called upto the 2006 World Cup Squad and played great.
                Including the infamous moment when he fly kicked Figo

His fast, physical style of play attracted the attention of many clubs but he moved to England to develop.

But his manager didn't want players that "need to develop", he wanted players that are ready immediately.

Quote from Sky Sports
                :
                Ian Holloway - "They need to get on with their lives, they do not have a future here "
                He moved back to Iran and bounced around various teams but was never the same again.

He lost his starting Team Melli place to Hajsafi at the 2011 Asian Cup and hasn't featured for Team Melli since...

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                  1. Ali Karimi to Al-Ahli
                  2. Ali Karimi to Qatar SC
                  3. Dejagah to Al-Arabi
                  this for me is the best list
                  i really think we coulda had a superstar footballer in mold of Pele, Maradonna, had young AK8 made the move to Athletico Madrid and had remained playing in europe

Comment

Why does everyone mention Karimi to Al-Ahli transfer?
                    The period where Ali Karimi was at his absolute peak and produced the most magic for TM, was when he was playing for Al Ahli.
                    He had a lot more freedom to express his skills in Al Shotor league.

Lets look at this from an objective point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                      The period where Ali Karimi was at his absolute peak and produced the most magic for TM, was when he was playing for Al Ahli.

Good point, but it's reasonable to expect that he would have been even better if he had taken the Atletico offer.
                      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post
                          Why not Kaabi??
                          Hossein Kaabi to Leicester City

At a young age, Kaabi was called upto the 2006 World Cup Squad and played great.
                          Including the infamous moment when he fly kicked Figo

His fast, physical style of play attracted the attention of many clubs but he moved to England to develop.
                          But his manager didn't want players that "need to develop", he wanted players that are ready immediately.

Quote from Sky Sports
                          :
                          He moved back to Iran and bounced around various teams but was never the same again.
                          He lost his starting Team Melli place to Hajsafi at the 2011 Asian Cup and hasn't featured for Team Melli since...
                          I remember there being an article a few weeks ago that stated Kaebi was actually 6 years older then he stated. Someone can dig that up it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                            I remember there being an article a few weeks ago that stated Kaebi was actually 6 years older then he stated. Someone can dig that up it would be greatly appreciated.
                            that wasn't that bad of a transfer. He started the eyebrow plucking thanks to the Leicester fashion!
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

For me It will have to be Rasoul khatibi to TM
                              You just got Caged
                              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X