No announcement yet.

Ali Karimi: Assistant TM coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zidane is facing a 3 month suspension for not validating his coaching badge as Real Madrid's assistant coach:
    http://soccerly.com/article/soccerly...ion-for-zidane

Let's hope Ali Karimi is keeping up with FIFA & AFC's international licensing requirements.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
      In the news today they are saying that Karimi needs a B license to sit on the bench for the Asian Cup. He doesn't have one and apparently can get one in Germany in time for the AC.
      http://isna.ir/fa/news/93070704132/ا...ند
      Doesn't he have to be coaching for a year before getting a B license? In US there is a 6 months from D to C and one year from C to B actual coaching pedigree requirement.

But having said that AK8 to TM is what Zidane is to RM.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

AW: Ali Karimi: Assistant TM coach

I think when you played in Bundesliga you can start with B course right away in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          So, from now until the Asian Cup he's going to be in Germany just so that he can sit on the bench for a few games and be the most expensive mascot in Iran's history.
          And that's if everything goes well and he's bright enough to actually pass the course - let's face it, he's not exactly the brightest Iranian you'll come across.
          And let's just consider the possibility that he doesn't pass the course and he has to sit in the stands, or even that he passes the course but CQ gets ejected in the first game, then what?!
          This is a perfect example of why it is not very smart for fans to talk as if they know more than the coach.

I say, no. not a mascot but a man who can relate to both the coach and the players. A link.

Not just any former player, but Ali Karimi. A player who has played for the coach and used to play with some of those very same players just recently. a player that could be useful in providing a psychological boost to the team including Carlos himself.

And at the same time, Ali Karimi gets a chance to see if he really wants to get into coaching. Just because he goes to Germany or just because he sits on the bench with Carlos, doesn't mean that he has to continue coaching.

Just because you sir can't figure out why Carlos chose Ali Karimi, it doesn't mean that he didn't have a "good" reason for it, or that it is bad decision.
          Shireh Carlos Qeiros and Ali Karimi

Comment

Karimi: Others have got the head coach role for TM with no coaching licence

* I am spending first days of my life as a coach. From what I can see and share this is an amazing and unique experience. I hope I can reap the benefits in future
            * Being a player is so much easier than being a coach. Before working with CQ I thought there is no need to spend so much time for coaching but a coach in CQ's level spends 8-10 hours per day on his job and as his assistant you have to keep up. I was working from 10AM till 6-7PM on analyzing training sessions, planning for next training session, discussing each player's strength and weaknesses, etc...
            * Of course coaching is not this difficult for everyone but professional coaches like CQ differentiate themselves in this way. In summary it was an attractive, excellent and challenging experience for me
            * When I played for Bayern I experienced the highest level of coaching in football as a player but things have changed drastically. Football is an ever improving sport and now the approach to analyzing, planning, technology, etc... is totally different to the past. You can't compare the modern football to what it was before
            * If I am saying all these good things about CQ I hope it doesn't cause a misunderstanding. You have to understand that in the past I used to look at everything as a player but now as a coach everything is different
            * I can't guarantee that I will continue as a coach. I need time to assess this and maybe in the future I change my mind and stop coaching or I become successful and go as high as I have potential for. Naturally this is a hard field, it is not as easy as turning up to the camp, training the team and going home. I have to prove to myself that I am made for this career and can work as a coach for years to come. This is the best thing about working with a person like CQ because it is expected of you to be serious and committed, maybe if I was working with someone else I wouldn't get this view.
            * I have a very high expectation of myself and I can see that people have the same high expectation of me. If I want to be successful then I have to spend time, read up and get educated
            * You shouldn't try to maintain your role at any cost. Not all players can become coaches. I don't want to compare but a player like Maradona who was the best player in the world din't become a good coach and on the other hand a translator like Mourinho grows step by step and becomes a top three coach in the world. Being a player is not a great sign of being good coach but it does help as you are already familiar with player interactions and footballing decisions. I said all this to show that I don't want to be a coach at any price. I like coaching but I shouldn't destroy my past image and memories in people's mind because I won't be able to fix things if that happens.
            * Please don't get upset by what I say. I don't just say these because I work in CQ's team. It is just that in my opinion working with a coach like CQ is very different from working with coaches who work in Iranian league, of course not all of them though. There are a lot of them who don't care about classes and qualifications not even short coaching courses but t is their choice at the end.
            * God was kind to me so I started my coaching career like this. I hope I can use this situation and help TM and Iranian football. Although your colleagues keep asking me why do I sit on the TM bench with no coaching license while we had TM head coaches in the past with no coaching license. In any case this type of comments gives me motivation and reminds me that I need to work harder
            Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Ali Karimi: Assistant TM coach

^ how can one not respect and love AK8 for his answers and humbleness.
              Merci kami Jan.
              Ps: Can i have the source pls
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                ^ how can one not respect and love AK8 for his answers and humbleness.
                Merci kami Jan.
                Ps: Can i have the source pls
                It was Verzesh3.com
                Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Karimi: Others have got the head coach role for TM with no coaching licence

Cough**cough** ali daie**Cough ..cough**

Shireh Mighty AK8..!!

Comment

Ali is such a laat, age has not done him any good.

----------

Reporter: “Queiroz has invited you to support the national team”

Ali Karimi: “We don’t need anyone’s invitation. When a team that’s #1 in Asia. Shouldn’t they already be a contender to become champions?”

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQ3VbMH...=16p51ylvxd9so

Comment

He's a disgrace, zero personality

Comment

No respect anymore for this idiot...
                        ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          My people? my team? my team's coach?
                          Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Ali is such a laat, age has not done him any good.
                          ----------
                          Reporter: “Queiroz has invited you to support the national team”
                          Ali Karimi: “We don’t need anyone’s invitation. When a team that’s #1 in Asia. Shouldn’t they already be a contender to become champions?”
                          Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQ3VbMH...=16p51ylvxd9so
                          Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Yes you are utterly stupid for having made such stupid statement Mr. Azizi! You're boasting about a 3rd. place from almost 23 years ago. If that's your way of proving our mightiness in Asian Cup, then I feel extremely sorry for your sorry *&%$
                          Last time we won the Cup was freaking 43 years ago. Wake up to the sound of wake up wake up alarm Mr. delusional. Our most decorated TM in an AC ever was our 2007 AC and even that team couldn't get passed the quarterfinals. No team is ever guaranteed any achievement prior to any tournament, however for a country to have claimed football superiority in its continent, not winning a cup in one of the most prestigious tournaments for over 4 decades, there's gotta be some fundamental issues to be cultivated and addressed and fixed, rather than having high and unreasonable expectations!
                          And also many members turning on our footballing legends and not looking at them the same way again.

Edit: I get criticism, but I don’t understand genuine hate...

Comment

Our culture in general is messed up
                            We are about 100 years behind other civilized nations
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              Our culture in general is messed up
                              We are about 100 years behind other civilized nations
                              Modern iranian culture is dominated by materialism, opportunism and envy. There is also a healthy and productive form of envy (f.e. ancient
                              greek culture) but in our society we suffer from the more destructive form.

People like A.K. (and in our society there are many with that kind of inferiority complex) are ready to destroy their nation, if they are not in the center of the show/success.
                              As i mentioned before some people are gifted with brilliant talent but lacking a character...

Comment

Ali Karimi is a big time OGHDEYI

I have lost so much repect for that guy ever since he steped down from TM assistant position.

He is gone totally mad

Comment

Working...
                                X