Ali Karimi: Assistant TM coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
    CQ to KARIMI : Ali Joon . One of the first things we gonna have to do .... I mean ... look at me .. look at me, eh ?? what do you see ?
    Karimi : Chi meegee Haaji ? I don't under-essstand ...
    CQ : Look at my sideburns , eh ?? ... I am salt and pepper hair ... no more side-burns ... grey
    Karimi : Oh man. Baba joon give me a few more months. Its gonna be grey too. Then I go salmoonee and cut them . Merci Aghaye Kay-rosh
    Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
    ^ dafuq -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      ^ Quality post from Nariman. I was waiting for him to step in and cut all the BS..
      Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
      PK just tore apart every moronic complaint into pieces so from here in out whoever complains will just look twice as dumb as the previous morons
      Originally posted by Salar View Post
      I just really hope that Karimi will not take his lazy attitude into coaching and hope that he starts doing his badges while he's TM coach so once CQ leaves he becomes a real candidate for the head coach position
      That lazy aspect is more or less from the past. Karimi actually has been pretty disciplined the last years, successfully coming back from injuries and keeping himself fit even now when he retired he still is continuing the training. One thing we can say in that Karimi matured a lot and unlike many others actually learned from his mistakes. To be honest, for now Karimi is far away from even thinking about becoming TM head coach. Maybe in 10 years, with some coaching license and most importantly international experience.

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
      really?? karimi is to iran as Giggs is to Man U!!
      so if i ask someone randomly to name one player from Man U of top of their head, i would probably get Ryan Giggs as the answer!! but i do not think i would get Karimi as one of those players for iran ahead of Daei, Kia or bagheri!!
      good try tho! if you do not believe me go right ahead and try it yourself, see what random, non-bias people would say!
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

So happy to see Karimi part of team melli
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

True love

Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I wish CQ invited Karimi to the WC squad , maybe messi could have learned a trick or two from Karimi

BACK IN 2002 I saw karimi against George Weah when he was playing in dubai, boy that was a great game, the entire game was a showdown between the two , I think Alahli won 4-3 at the end

I personally have never seen a game before or after that alahi vs aljazireh , were two players driblled that much and had the control of their teams and the game the entire time

a video for those young members that dont know how George Weah played

Comment

Comment

This my friend calls for some collective investigative reporting.. lmfao..

Congrats to Iranian football community and AK8 jan and his fans !...

Comment

Some of the people that did not open their mouths when Aghaye Daei got the TM headjob only based on his name and past glory are now jumping up and down because Karimi has become one of CQ's assistants saying he doesn't have coaching experience and all!

It's not as if Karimi will be coming up with tactics/formations or even decide who to sub and who not to! He's a figure most players (especially the young ones) look up to and talk to and such people are actually quite important to have in any team.

Let's first wait and see how things go before we start losing our pants, shall we??

I wish him the best!
                  Last edited by Amin_; 09-29-2014, 06:30 AM.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

کفاشیان درباره اینکه گفته شده علی کریمی مدرک مربیگری ندارد و نمی تواند روی نیمکت بنشیند، پاسخ داد:

ایرادی ندارد در نهایت روی سکو می نشیند، مهم این است که علی کریمی دستیار کی روش است و در کنار او خواهد بود و از کی روش کار را فرا خواهد گرفت و می تواند دانش او را به فوتبال ما منتقل کند.

به احسانی رئیس کمیته آموزش ماموریت دادم که کارهای مربوط به کلاس و مدرک مربیگری او را هرچه سریع تر انجام دهد.

Comment

In the news today they are saying that Karimi needs a B license to sit on the bench for the Asian Cup. He doesn't have one and apparently can get one in Germany in time for the AC.

http://isna.ir/fa/news/93070704132/ا...ند
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

So, from now until the Asian Cup he's going to be in Germany just so that he can sit on the bench for a few games and be the most expensive mascot in Iran's history.

And that's if everything goes well and he's bright enough to actually pass the course - let's face it, he's not exactly the brightest Iranian you'll come across.

And let's just consider the possibility that he doesn't pass the course and he has to sit in the stands, or even that he passes the course but CQ gets ejected in the first game, then what?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          So, from now until the Asian Cup he's going to be in Germany just so that he can sit on the bench for a few games and be the most expensive mascot in Iran's history.

And that's if everything goes well and he's bright enough to actually pass the course - let's face it, he's not exactly the brightest Iranian you'll come across.

And let's just consider the possibility that he doesn't pass the course and he has to sit in the stands, or even that he passes the course but CQ gets ejected in the first game, then what?!

Last time CQ sought help from Vingada.

مورد داشتیم یه مربی بعد از اینکه تیمش 4 گل میخوره اقرار کرده اگه رو نیمکت نبود نتیخه بهتر میشد

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

Then he will probably do what that SS guy refused to do: Not site on the bench during matches.

I forget his name, but CQ's assistant who cried because he wasn't allowed to sit on the bench during matches and eventually quit over it.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              Then he will probably do what that SS guy refused to do: Not site on the bench during matches.

I forget his name, but CQ's assistant who cried because he wasn't allowed to sit on the bench during matches and eventually quit over it.
                              1-Majid Saleh.
                              2- Selecting AK who is loved by fans is more about not selecting an IPL coach than have one.

This selection will satisfy his fans but really unfair to those young IPL coach who deserve it more, they have coached various teams even IPL teams.
                              Best wish to Karimi but i am afraid i can't find anything in his past playing time to give assurance he will become a national team level coach.
                              But i have been wrong before.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                1-Majid Saleh.
                                2- Selecting AK who is loved by fans is more about not selecting an IPL coach than have one.

This selection will satisfy his fans but really unfair to those young IPL coach who deserve it more, they have coached various teams even IPL teams.
                                Best wish to Karimi but i am afraid i can't find anything in his past playing time to give assurance he will become a national team level coach.
                                But i have been wrong before.

Right, Saleh.

Well Saleh was invited and look how he turned out.

How many people do we have that have experience playing or coaching outside of Iran that are willing to work with CQ or vice versa?

I think that might have also been a factor since CQ doesn't seem to give much value to anything credit based system in Iran, rightfully so.

Comment

Working...
                                X