No announcement yet.

Ali Karimi: Assistant TM coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ is looking for people who he can work with them and they are popular with fans. CQ and Karimi have mutual respect for each other and most importantly CQ trusts Ali and like the fact that Ali speak his mind. One would have expected CQ to pick Hashemian for example but Hash in few occasion criticized CQ tactics and it looks like CQ did not like that. In short CQ picked Karimi because he knows Ali not only will put his heart out for TM but he can trust him too. .

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
      CQ is looking for people who he can work with them and they are popular with fans. CQ and Karimi have mutual respect for each other and most importantly CQ trusts Ali and like the fact that Ali speak his mind. One would have expected CQ to pick Hashemian for example but Hash in few occasion criticized CQ tactics and it looks like CQ did not like that. In short CQ picked Karimi because he knows Ali not only will put his heart out for TM but he can trust him too. .
      Also, that CQ will not be fried by AK8 as AK8 has enough personal dilemmas and issues to worry about rather than try to ruffle CQ's feathers. In essence, this was the safest Iranian he could add to his ranks...a guy who by default has no coaching experience, is well liked by the fans add to his popularity, who also has many side disagreements with federation and former players...basically he is stirring up hashiyeh but CQ is betting it won't be within TM since many fans view an attack on their star AK8 as a personal attack against them.
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I hope he gets his coaching badges alongside this now.

Comment

I have mixed feelings about this.

On one hand, I am one of the biggest Karimi fans out there, and nothing makes me more excited than to see him back in the field helping our TM and growing his experience steadily. In 3-4 years time, with the experience and knowledge that he will gain from CQ, he can outbid anyone for a coaching job.

On the other hand, what is the reasoning behind this? He JUST retired from Intl football, has no experience and has known issues with some TM members. How would you feel if you were coached by someone the same age as you? Would you have the same respect? I dont see this going down well with Nekounam, but they are both professionals and I hope they put their issues aside and help TM.

I truly hope Karimi takes advantage of this experience and does not screw it up due to his well known ego. Best of luck Ali jan!

From a popularity perspective... ALIIIIIIIIIIYEEEE KARIMIIIII

Comment

Sv: Ali Karimi TM coach

Team Awesome!!

Comment

with mansourian, hashemian and golmohammadi all doing well and not being available, i think pashazadeh or mahdavikia would be a much better option than ali karimi. i dont see ali karimi as a coach, he is not level headed enough and has a lot of hashie. i think pashazadeh and mahdavikia (among the new generation who are available) have more potential to be successful coaches and have a more professional attitude and open mind compared to karimi but anyways, i hope karimi uses this opportunity to take the next big step in his career.
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Wowww .... talk about populism.
                My goodness. CQ really knows what works in Iran: just say/do something that appeals to the masses. It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not.
                He'd make millions as a personal publicist or professional counselor, if coaching doesn't work.
                Wow!

I mean there are plenty of far more qualified ex players ... who are far more intelligent, professional and even more familiar with a European Pro set up.
                This just shows how CQ basically refuses to count on his Iranian staff. This is just to shut up the stupid morons at IFF who are too spineless and coward to put a list of well qualified, intelligent young coaches, in front of CQ and force him to pick one.
                I totally blame the spineless worm Kafashain for this

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                  karimi's gang vs javad's gang.

you heard it hear first!!
                  They're both professionals and they are not going to let that happen. Even though Ali Karimi should have been the captain while he was playing in TM, he never created any "Hashie" or scandal about it when Neku was chosen.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    with mansourian, hashemian and golmohammadi all doing well and not being available, i think pashazadeh or mahdavikia would be a much better option than ali karimi. i dont see ali karimi as a coach, he is not level headed enough and has a lot of hashie. i think pashazadeh and mahdavikia (among the new generation who are available) have more potential to be successful coaches and have a more professional attitude and open mind compared to karimi but anyways, i hope karimi uses this opportunity to take the next big step in his career.
                    Mahdavikia is currently putting all of his attention on the youngsters so it wasn't a bad choice. I would have been happy with either Ali Karimi or Majid as the assistance coach. They're both young and have a bright future ahead of them.

Comment

Carlos is a wise coach and I trust his judgement. Let's not forget everyone was critisizing him for inviting Pouladi when he was injured and choosing Haghighi as the main GP in the world cup. They both paid off pretty well.

He knows what he's doing so let's just support him and let the man do his job.

Comment

In my opinion Karimi has the personality to become a great coach. He can grow to be our future TM coach with the support of CQ.

Him or Mahdivikia I would have loved to see coaching now.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          Wowww .... talk about populism.
                          My goodness. CQ really knows what works in Iran: just say/do something that appeals to the masses. It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not.
                          He'd make millions as a personal publicist or professional counselor, if coaching doesn't work.
                          Wow!
                          I mean there are plenty of far more qualified ex players ... who are far more intelligent, professional and even more familiar with a European Pro set up.
                          This just shows how CQ basically refuses to count on his Iranian staff. This is just to shut up the stupid morons at IFF who are too spineless and coward to put a list of well qualified, intelligent young coaches, in front of CQ and force him to pick one.
                          I totally blame the spineless worm Kafashain for this
                          Why not acknowledge at least some of the positives and only point out the negatives? But then again you are the good doctor and we can't expect anything less.
                          sigpic

Comment

Dafuq?!

What's your problem guys with Karimi being an assistan coach?

Who told you guys that we only have to hire experienced people as assistant coaches?
                            CQ is experienced himself for the next 200 years.

Did you guys know everything from the beginning? No, you have been given chances by people/masters/teachers/coaches/bosses who believed in you. You gained knowledge and experience.
                            Who the fuck are you questioning the same for a national hero like Ali Karimi?

Read the interview CQ gave about his decision. St_Mark postet it.
                            If you can't read farsi than educate yourself or get some help.
                            CQ explained it very well and it's very convincing.

To quote CQ: I can see Ali Karimis wings. And he will fly!
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

oh snap...!!

Comment

Here's my problem with the argument that Karimi will gain great experience under CQ: so what, I would have too! We're not paying the guy over $2 mil a year to teach people how to coach. For that, they're trained professional who will start you with the basics and help you develop your own style of coaching and they only get paid $100k a year.

Everyone always says why is IFF backward and retarded in the way they do things, but as soon as the retarded thing involved someone popular, that whole argument goes out the door. This is a slap in the face of people like Hashemian who went and did things properly the way they are done in the rest of the world. It only reinforces the argument that nothing in Iran is done by merit, rather by party baazi and populism IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                                X