X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    R there Any hotties in our team !?
    Is that you Sepp? Long time no see...
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Do you guys remember when we used to have female members - Whizz, Romira, Lulu, Niloufar etc...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Do you guys remember when we used to have female members - Whizz, Romira, Lulu, Niloufar etc...
        Only nilufar ..! Others predate me I guess !?
        we need some hot ladies up in dis Biotch … been a long while since ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post

IRI says Haraam. Astaqfurulloh
          Are u sure?
          because they allow male teachers teach female classes....

Comment

Only nilufar ..! Others predate me I guess !?
            we need some hot ladies up in dis Biotch … been a long while since ..!
            I went on several dates with few girls from pfdc and ik.2 of them I had long term relationships with.....of course I will never mention their names they are all probably married with several kids now don't want be cause of their divorce...

Comment

Wow tm lost to CT 5-0 now they tied 0-0
              need afshin gotbi or namazi to take over this team talent is there.

Comment

R there Any hotties in our team !?
                Well, Frank Ocean once mentioned that one of them reminded him about his uncle..

Then the poor guy got banned for a week for that comment
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Iran-Philippines 0-1 at HT.

2 solid shots on goal by TM in first half. Zandi is a fantastic forward, very speedy and high IQ. Some nice defensive players as well. Overall a decent first half against a solid team with many US based players.

live stream for all the night owls in the US:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s6ZWz3...B3b21lbg%3D%3D

Comment

Iran hit the post..

Comment

FT 0-1.

TM women bow out of Olympic qualifying with 1 point in the group stage

A valiant effort by our TM women under indescribably difficult and restrictive conditions.

Comment

Respect to them for putting on such solid performances with 1% of the resources our men have.

The future is bright for our women's team given they get more support.

Comment

Fifa really needs to force clubs participating in acl
                          must have a woman team...it will help nations like iran....we need pp and ss to hVe woman teams asap. That will improve the woman soccer right away...these 2 teams have so much power is unbelievable and need to take advantage of it...on the telegram groups i am at for pp almost half the members are woman and some of them have great knowledge of the game. The foundation is there ,the interest is there that right there is 50%.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                            must have a woman team...it will help nations like iran....we need pp and ss to hVe woman teams asap. That will improve the woman soccer right away...these 2 teams have so much power is unbelievable and need to take advantage of it...on the telegram groups i am at for pp almost half the members are woman and some of them have great knowledge of the game. The foundation is there ,the interest is there that right there is 50%.
                            The league this year in Iran had a really good system which said if you have a women's football club, we will allow your salary cap to increase.

Most of the clubs (including Perespolis and Esteghlal) didnt' do anything and still lied about their expenses to stay below the salary cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Wow. 2-0 loss is a very good result considering! I thought it would be double digits considering the restrictions and general status of women's football in Iran.
                              Womens football even now gets a lot of double digit results in the international game.

Australia are one of the best teams in the world with arguably the best player of the last decade. going to their patch and making them sweat for a 2-0 victory is a really good sign of how much Iran's womens team has progressed.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                                Isn't it your wish?

Comment

Working...
                                X