Seems like Iran is going to be in FIFA 15 after all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
    any reason for why Ansarifard wont be in FUT?
    Maybe because he signed on the last day of the European transfer window. Maybe EA had a dedline for adding newly signed players to FUT and it was before the end of the transfer window. Also keep in mind that not all players in each team make it to FUT. Ansarifard is a newcomer and still in the reserves. That's also a reason. But if he starts playing, starting, scoring goals, maybe they'll add him. Other than that I don't know.

Comment

Iran is NOT in the fifa video game guys. Sorry. Just got confirmation. They released the list of all of the jerseys in the game, they have Bulgaria, Turkey, Venezuela, etc. no Iran to be found though.

Oh, but India's there! Everyone can rest easy that India is there.

I don't even think Indians like playing as India in fifa.

Comment

you guys should definitely give pes 15 a try this year, if you live in US dont even buy the game just rent it through Gamefly.com , pes 15 with bunch Iranian players

Comment

Here my Nekounam squad for Fifa 15 Ultimate team!
          http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/589599/
          ( I wish we had Masoud, Dejagah and Gucci..)
          sigpic

Comment

It breaks my heart, because I've wanted Dejagah to have his actual likeness in the game for so long, and this year they decided to finally license and scan the real faces of every English Premier League player. Why it has to be the same year Fulham is relegated and Dejagah leaves to Qatar haunts me. Would have been great.

Oh, and by the way, another Iranian related update for the game. Beitashour will NOT have his face in the game. Despite scanning his face, and the rest of the Vancouver Whitecaps, EA decided not to use their scans in the game.

It's bull s***, I know.

Comment

If the 31 nations who competed in the 2014 FIFA World Cup are in EA's FIFA 15 and Iran is not included, it is pretty unfair. And you can go back to page 2 of this thread to read why I think it's unfair and unjust.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                There are millions of Iranians living outside of Iran who will purchase FIFA 15 if Iran is included as a national team in FIFA 15.

The Iranian national football team was included in the 2014 FIFA World Cup video game (which is by EA).

Since the Iranian national football team was included in the previous FIFA video game, why not include Iran in FIFA 15?

Keep in mind that his is the Iranian national football team we are talking about, and NOT the Iranian Premier league.

EA Sports does not have a reason to exclude the Iranian national football team in it's FIFA 15 edition (especially since EA Sports HAS included the other 31 nations who participated in Brasil 2014).
                This.

Comment

Not all 31 World Cup qualified teams are in the game. There is no Bosnia, Ghana, Algeria, Honduras, Costa Rica, and a few others.

I can understand why the put almost every Euro and South American National Team in the game, but I will always be surprised how a team like Egypt has made it into the game. Putting my Iranian bias aside, seriously, wtf why is Mesr in the game? Bosnia deserves to be in there more than Iran or Egypt, based purely on the fact that they're star-studded. How is war-torn Egypt negotiating these deals, but Bosnia and Iran are incapable?

Comment

http://www.futhead.com/15/career-mod...im-ansarifard/

Ansarifard's overall is 66, potential 69.

They also lowered Azmoun's potential to 76
                    http://www.futhead.com/15/career-mod...serdar-azmoun/

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
                      you guys should definitely give pes 15 a try this year, if you live in US dont even buy the game just rent it through Gamefly.com , pes 15 with bunch Iranian players

Def an improvement from PES 14 but still looks fake in terms of the movements and how the ball moves whether it's shot, crossed, saved, blocked, etc. Other than that it looks good. What I mentioned is something FIFA has perfected since 2013 and is focusing on other elements you won't see in PES 15. Played FIFA 15 demo and pre-ordered it for 23 September. I will post about it soon.

Comment

Those who were waiting for Pes 2015, let me show you the ratings for Asian national teams:
                        Start watching at 0:56 for AFC national teams, and 3:02 for ACL clubs (SS, Sepahan ect...)

Yup you guessed it: Iran, with 2 stars, are one of the worst teams in..... AFC

Comment

^what the fuck man!! How are we worse then some of those guys. Hell, we are a 3 and a half star team anyday. This is like the worst rating I've ever seen for Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                            ^what the fuck man!! How are we worse then some of those guys. Hell, we are a 3 and a half star team anyday. This is like the worst rating I've ever seen for Iran.
                            Worse than the likes of Lebanon, Oman, Iraq, Jordan ect.. This is definitely unreal, our stats are almost matching Thailand's

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                              Worse than the likes of Lebanon, Oman, Iraq, Jordan ect.. This is definitely unreal, our stats are almost matching Thailand's
                              What's funny is that not only Iran (although Iran got hit the worst) got fvcked up ratings, but Lebanon is rated above Qatar too..

Comment

And people wonder why PES has died. Those ratings are bullshit to begin with

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X