No announcement yet.

Seems like Iran is going to be in FIFA 15 after all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People were thinking that internationally others look at Iran as being as good as we think they are. Sad thing is, it is pretty clear Iran is looked-down upon internationally as a footballing nation. Outside of Iran, most think of us as similar to a team like Saudi Arabia. Like Asia is made up of Australia, Japan, and South Korea and the rest of the teams are crap. Iran is not considered any better than Qatar, Saudi, or Uzbeks.

Comment

finally is iran in fifa15?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        finally is iran in fifa15?
        No, the video was from PES 15

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
          No, the video was from PES 15
          I know but i was asking for FiFA as the title of the thread is "Seems Iran will be in fifa 15"

Comment

No, they are not in it. Unless we get a player like Ibrahimovic or Gareth Bale, we will never be in FIFA sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              No, they are not in it. Unless we get a player like Ibrahimovic or Gareth Bale, we will never be in FIFA sadly.
              Then how do u explain f*ckin India in that stupid game? In terms of rating, they have 1 out of 5 stars!!! Fifa can't get more silly tbh.

Comment

Bosnia have Dzeko and Pjanic is not either. what a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_M View Post
                  Then how do u explain f*ckin India in that stupid game? In terms of rating, they have 1 out of 5 stars!!! Fifa can't get more silly tbh.
                  India has 1 Billion people. A couple of years ago, they had China too. If Iran's population booms to 1 Billion, we will likely be in the game. Otherwise, we need to gain some respect football-wise in order to be in FIFA.

Comment

not sure about that either. teams like bosnia and ghana have stars and they're still not in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_M View Post
                      india has been paying mass sums of $ to promote their league. they have recently brought bunch of former stars to their league and im sure they pay everywhere to promote their NT and league everywhere they can.

Comment

Sv: Seems like Iran is going to be in FIFA 15 after all

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        india has been paying mass sums of $ to promote their league. they have recently brought bunch of former stars to their league and im sure they pay everywhere to promote their NT and league everywhere they can.
                        Lol yeah, Eurosport was showing matches from their league the other day! Couldn't believe my own eyes...

Comment

have you guys played fifa 15 ultimate team? I only play career mode but this year I tried ultimate team, and its so stupid to me, opponent teams all have best gold players and their are so fast and their passing is so awesome like volleyball, I used to play pes 2013 online and it was never like this

Comment

Working...
                          X