Seems like Iran is going to be in FIFA 15 after all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like Iran is going to be in FIFA 15 after all

I was searching to see what national teams are in the game and found that Iran is listed in the AFC section on wikipedia.

Now I know some of you may say that it is wikipeida etc. and there is also a chance that it may be confussion from when Iran was in FIFA 14 for the world cup.
    However it does say that these are the confirmed teams.

Link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_15...eams_Confirmed

Here is hoping that it is true. Although the stats will most likely be fake and some of the appearances too.

EDIT: After posting this thread, someone has removed it from wikipedia. Probably someone from PFDC as it is quiet a coincidence that this happens after this thread .
    Anyway, time will tell.

surprising, hope it's true

Comment

yeah, i recently played the demo and the game feels and looks awesome. It is genuinely a step up from 14. I haven't been excited for a fifa game in a long time.

Comment

lol its fake

Comment

Please be true!

Comment

Lol, somebody has already removed it..
            Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

lol people who use wikipedia as news sources. Mate no offense but only use wikipedia on historical topics with a lot of sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                lol people who use wikipedia as news sources. Mate no offense but only use wikipedia on historical topics with a lot of sources.
                lol, i clearly said in the thread that "Now I know some of you may say that it is wikipeida etc. and there is also a chance that it may be confussion from when Iran was in FIFA 14 for the world cup."

and that "hope" it is true. So no offence taken, I'm not an idiot .

Comment

if you guys are so crazy about Iran football in a video game why not play PES 15 they even have Esteghlal foolad traktor and Sepahan

Comment

lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Bluegrey13 View Post
                      if you guys are so crazy about Iran football in a video game why not play PES 15 they even have Esteghlal foolad traktor and Sepahan
                      Because PES has sucked for a while since the revival of FIFA since a few years ago and is def better than all other football games.
                      However, Iranian fans who want Iran on FIFA are way too obsessed and don't understand how EA Sports works and why it won't benefit them to include Iran in the game. Just ask the proper gamers in Iran and they will tell you why. 2 things they mainly point out. Iran's internet blocks gaming content services and the availability of the console and games. India doesn't. Get over it.

And then when they find out Iran isn't in the game, they happen to be having their periods at the same time claiming EA Sports is racist and doesn't like Iran for reasons unknown. After that they try to persuade everyone to switch to PES even though in the end they won't because it's shit. Every year, the same shit happens.

Comment

Well, no one in this thread has claimed what you say, all we want is iran in FIFA. Also Iranians live all over the world in large numbers. I buy fifa all the time and I know many other iranians whoalso do the same.

Comment

Re: Seems like Iran is going to be in FIFA 15 after all

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                          Because PES has sucked for a while since the revival of FIFA since a few years ago and is def better than all other football games.
                          However, Iranian fans who want Iran on FIFA are way too obsessed and don't understand how EA Sports works and why it won't benefit them to include Iran in the game. Just ask the proper gamers in Iran and they will tell you why. 2 things they mainly point out. Iran's internet blocks gaming content services and the availability of the console and games. India doesn't. Get over it.

And then when they find out Iran isn't in the game, they happen to be having their periods at the same time claiming EA Sports is racist and doesn't like Iran for reasons unknown. After that they try to persuade everyone to switch to PES even though in the end they won't because it's shit. Every year, the same shit happens.
                          Iran doesn't block gaming content or online play, at least not yet. I played Xbox live without any problems.
                          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                            Iran doesn't block gaming content or online play, at least not yet. I played Xbox live without any problems.
                            Oh I didn't know about that but I can confirm that Origin (PC) and PSN (PS4/PS3) is blocked and does not work.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                              Oh I didn't know about that but I can confirm that Origin (PC) and PSN (PS4/PS3) is blocked and does not work.
                              no, it's not. I was literally playing online like a week ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X