No announcement yet.

What happened to Mehrdad Pooladi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He certainly was one of the most formidable, well rounded, high energy, physical LWingbacks in history of TM ..!
    I don’t blame him for that red card at all, that pos Iraqi keeper made a huge meal of his slight push & went down faster than a Tijuana whore grolling & the scandalous goozoo ref milked tge situation for all its worth ..!
    I’m sure he can buy off his sarbazi or pay some 10-15k fine & be fine with returning back to Iran but he never seemed too gong ho about living in Iran, that’s why he dodged sarbazi knowing full well the repercussions from that action.
    He is probably happy & living it up like king in cheap SE Asian country with all the $tack$$ he has amassed from his career in gutter ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      He certainly was one of the most formidable, well rounded, high energy, physical LWingbacks in history of TM ..!
      I don’t blame him for that red card at all, that pos Iraqi keeper made a huge meal of his slight push & went down faster than a Tijuana whore grolling & the scandalous goozoo ref milked tge situation for all its worth ..!
      I’m sure he can buy off his sarbazi or pay some 10-15k fine & be fine with returning back to Iran but he never seemed too gong ho about living in Iran, that’s why he dodged sarbazi knowing full well the repercussions from that action.
      He is probably happy & living it up like king in cheap SE Asian country with all the $tack$$ he has amassed from his career in gutter ..!
      They dont sell Sarbazi anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post
        They dont sell Sarbazi anymore
        His only hope of returning is a pardon

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
          His only hope of returning is a pardon
          Doesn't he become automatically exempt after 35 years of age?
          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
            Doesn't he become automatically exempt after 35 years of age?
            wonder whats the Sarbazi rules these days..!!?
            i have never been back to Iran since i left some 38 years or so ? im over 50yo now and many of the iranian homies i hang out here say that if i was to go back, i'd be maof because of Old age by now..?
            if we qualify to WC22 then there is a good chance i might finally go back home for a visit during or before the WC tourney ..?
            i dont even have a irani passport... is it a big hassle to get a passport and visit..?
            i keep telling myself ok next summer i sure will go ....but then i cant be arsed to deal with the required paperwork and fear of being hassled when its time to return back to States..!!!

Comment

i have never been back to Iran since i left some 38 years or so ? im over 50yo now and many of the iranian homies i hang out here say that if i was to go back, i'd be maof because of Old age by now..?
              if we qualify to WC22 then there is a good chance i might finally go back home for a visit during or before the WC tourney ..?
              i dont even have a irani passport... is it a big hassle to get a passport and visit..?
              i keep telling myself ok next summer i sure will go ....but then i cant be arsed to deal with the required paperwork and fear of being hassled when its time to return back to States..!!!
              You can download a PDF file on this link: https://www.justice.gov/eoir/page/file/1274581/download

It says that after 49 years of age, you are exempt from the military service. There is also a buyout process outlined.
              sigpic

Comment

You can download a PDF file on this link: https://www.justice.gov/eoir/page/file/1274581/download

It says that after 49 years of age, you are exempt from the military service. There is also a buyout process outlined.
                Damet garm... thanks
                woowie 47 pages...!! what is this JCPOA Doctrine..!!?lol

at least its in English...!!👍

Comment

Damet garm... thanks
                  woowie 47 pages...!! what is this JCPOA Doctrine..!!?lol

at least its in English...!!👍
                  You can get the paperwork for your passport through www.daftar.org

Comment

I swear this whole thing with buying the duty is more complicated than doing an PhD.. If you could just go and swipe your Mastercard at the nearest embassy everyone would have done it tbh.

Comment

I just did passport renewal after some years. Its not a terrible process, it takes them a while to verify everything and send you your new passport but the people at the embassy in washington (iranian interests section desk at embassy of pakistan) communicate quickly and nicely through email if they require anything additional from you.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        Pre cq
                        Pooladi was ok+ cmf but not good enough to
                        Bench ando or jn very physical and hardworker.
                        Cq
                        Changed his career and some people even
                        Have him as best lb in our history line up lol
                        He made good money in arab nations last 6 years
                        Not being able to go to iran as sarbaz farari
                        What will forever be haunting him will be that red card
                        In iraq match which even some RUMORS flow him being involve
                        In a fix with Australian ref, which i never believed that
                        Since no iranain will sale their country like that would they?
                        Wish him luck as he wont see iran for a long time or maybe iran
                        New president which said we need to bring back all iranian living outside
                        Back to iran with ease pardon him.
                        Overall not his fan only bevause of that red card.
                        Wait, Raisi said he wants to bring back all Iranian Ex Pats?

That would be huge. A lot of Iranians can potentially be pardoned.

Comment

Originally posted by Exoma II View Post
                          Wait, Raisi said he wants to bring back all Iranian Ex Pats?

That would be huge. A lot of Iranians can potentially be pardoned.
                          So that he can put them through torture and finally in front of firing squad.

Why would any ex-pat in the right mind wants to come back to Iran to live under the akhound regime and have an idiot like Raisi as president.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                            He's close to resigning with Perspolis.
                            Signed yet?
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X