What happened to Mehrdad Pooladi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Mehrdad Pooladi?

It's strange, no official confirmation from the Qatari club Al-Shahania and neither he is listed in their squad. Is he now playing for Persepolis or what? Looks like our best WC player is without a club.

best defender at world cup group stage and now he is playing with his balls.. people hate iranians
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I was going to say i still pray to see Pouladi and Hajsafi go to Europe this year, and Masoud remain in Spain. Then i saw Masoud al-tokhmesag pic and i lost any hope for our football.

Comment

He's close to resigning with Perspolis.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I saw a news few days ago saying he joined some Qatari team.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
            I saw a news few days ago saying he joined some Qatari team.
            Not sure about Join part but he is in Qatar. he is sarbaz too ( i think).

Comment

His names on the list of people that have to be questioned about their sarbazi, So he very well might be dodging them for now..

Comment

we should just add AL to beginning of all our players and teams in PGL too....might as well join the AL-T0KHMI party

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  best defender at world cup group stage

thats why he get so much offers?

maybe he was irans best defender ... of course, becouse we did play with 7-8 defenders that mean not he is europe material

come one guys stop blaming others for our weak football performances .

Nobody hate good football players, dosent mater of the nation.

Why we iranis cant be realistic?

Weak performances, old players = weak offers or anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post

thats why he get so much offers?
                    maybe he was irans best defender ... of course, becouse we did play with 7-8 defenders that mean not he is europe material
                    come one guys stop blaming others for our weak football performances .
                    Nobody hate good football players, dosent mater of the nation.
                    Why we iranis cant be realistic?
                    Weak performances, old players = weak offers or anyone.
                    Mehrdad Pouladi was rated one of the best players in the FIFA Castrol Ranking, after Thomas Muller. He is not old, he is only 27 years old. Tons of players move to Europe at this age. These are facts.

Comment

Last edited by tufun; 09-11-2014, 12:40 PM.

Comment

^^ he didn't compare. He just said he was 2nd best player first round of games after muller. ..he was being praised for his performance by majority of foreign media and was considered top 10 best LB in WC. I think pooladi had offers from england and some other top leagues but it may not have been a very tempting offer. In Europe, they dont pay as much as Arabic leagues unless ypu are a A or B+ player. So he definitely had offers from European teams but just like majority of Iranians wants shit ton of $ and could only get that from a leage like Qatar. Look at ashkan, he was wanted by many teams but went to Qatar? Why? $$$$$$

Comment

Pooladi, had so many hopes after the WC .... so many players in Iran get destroyed

Comment

Rumour has it Messi still wakes up in the middle of the occasional night in a cold sweat with Mehrdad's image clear in his mind.

Comment

What a great defender he was!
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                              X