SiayaSi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SiayaSi

since his appointment it was clear he won't get along with Daei and one ( or both) has to go.
    For now he kicked out Daei but himself won't last long. base on his previous interviews he really did not want this job and rather do something else.

It remains to be seen if his method of replacing Daei and Rahimi was wise.
    As for Daei:
    Chorus:
    It remains to be seen
    what God can do in His will.
    Gospel according to a punk

AW: SiayaSi

Daei was walking on thin ice, but Derakhshan??

Comment

How many times before has Daie been kicked out of a high profile coaching job? I recall at least twice since 2008. People keep thinking incorrectly that simply because he was a great player, he should be a great coach. Daie was better off in charge of Rah Ahan or Saipa if you ask me.
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

I don't understand Perspolis fans. Daei gave them second position. How is that not enough?

I think he was fantastic with Saipa and Rah Ahan, with the latter whom he broke records.

Like him or not, I just wish that the politics (not your average IR this IR that excuse) of our football mafia would vanish. Let our football prosper for once dammit.
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

As I had predicted, Portugal NMT's headcoach just resigned: http://www.fifa.com/world-match-cent...witter_fifacom - I wonder if CQ has been shortlisted for the job.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
            As I had predicted, Portugal NMT's headcoach just resigned: http://www.fifa.com/world-match-cent...witter_fifacom - I wonder if CQ has been shortlisted for the job.
            As I remembered they (Portugal) don't like CQ that much, for his defensive way of coaching and not getting the needed results.
            However they might have no other (better) options.

Comment

I have issues with CQ's level of enthusiasm for the job... is he going to think of it as a full time commitment?
              sigpic

Comment

Perspolis' lackluster display so far into this season, is not just a coincidence or bad luck etc. There is more to it for sure, It's more complicated than we all think, This club in the past 6-7 years has turned into a battlefield between its board, players, coaches, government authorities, fans...

Everything happening in this club certainly politics has had an impact on it, it's become the battle of the powers, for the victorious individuals/group sure will gain popularity and exposure across the country.

Siasi is yet another puppet installed by the IR to showcase some theatrical comedy, thus creating controversy and unrest within the club and amongst the fans, because that's how this regime is often fed and survived off of...

Az ghadim soften "Tafraghe bendaaz, hokoomat kon" now this clown is yet another "Entrepreneur" who's there to entertain us all with their comedy show!

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                  I have issues with CQ's level of enthusiasm for the job... is he going to think of it as a full time commitment?
                  He is very proffessional...he always has been so, while working with TM atleast...it is most likely, the delay in signing his contract, was due to committing IFF to do more...he has lined up camps in portugal, and south africa, a game against south Korea, all before jan asian games...

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                    He is very proffessional...he always has been so, while working with TM atleast...it is most likely, the delay in signing his contract, was due to committing IFF to do more...he has lined up camps in portugal, and south africa, a game against south Korea, all before jan asian games...
                    ^^ We need at least one more decent high-profile friendly before the Asian Cup.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

since his appointment it was clear he won't get along with Daei and one ( or both) has to go.
                      For now he kicked out Daei but himself won't last long. base on his previous interviews he really did not want this job and rather do something else.

It remains to be seen if his method of replacing Daei and Rahimi was wise.
                      As for Daei:

Gospel according to a punk

امروز و در حضور اعضاي جديد؛
                      استعفاي رئيس هيات مديره باشگاه پرسپوليس

حميدرضا سياسي رئيس هيات مديره باشگاه پرسپوليس امروز از سمت خود استعفا مي دهد تا اين باشگاه در آستانه دومين دوره تغييرات مديريتي خود طي يک هفته گذشته قرار بگيرد.

Comment

مدیرعامل باشگاه پرسپولیس بازداشت موقت شد

خبرگزاری تسنیم: مدیرعامل باشگاه پرسپولیس امروز به صورت موقت بازداشت شد.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          مدیرعامل باشگاه پرسپولیس بازداشت موقت شد
                          خبرگزاری تسنیم: مدیرعامل باشگاه پرسپولیس امروز به صورت موقت بازداشت شد.
                          For what?
                          The Real Madrid debacle?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            For what?
                            The Real Madrid debacle?

نماینده اسپانسر شرکت بهنام پیشرو کیش: نمی دانم سیاسی به خاطر شکایت ما بازداشت شده یا نه/

Comment

Working...
                            X