This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salar View Post
    He signed with Rostov on a 4 year contract. Wish him all the best. [ATTACH]16102[/ATTACH]
    I don't want to be pessimistic but 4 year contract with end of table team in Russia is not promising. He went there for Azmoun sake, but Azmoun will be leaving pretty soon maybe next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
      isn't 4 years a bit too long? let's hope he proves himself very soon because he will be screwed if Rostov relegates this season.
      4 years is average. Rostov is paying him probably double what he made in Athletico and they don't want him to leave before they can make him a great player and sell him.

Comment

this is a good move for the short term but I hope it doesn't hurt him in the long run. woulda been nice to finally have an iranian in a top european club in a few years but i guess if he will get immediate playing time it isn't too bad.

the thing that worries me most is that him and azmoun will be more focused on taking selfies and things like that instead of football.....these two are a baddddd combo....
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          the thing that worries me most is that him and azmoun will be more focused on taking selfies and things like that instead of football.....these two are a baddddd combo....
          Yup...

Comment

Just posted to his instagram.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
              4 years is average. Rostov is paying him probably double what he made in Athletico and they don't want him to leave before they can make him a great player and sell him.
              he gets 10x what he got in atletico. also 4 years is not confirmed, one report said 1 year, although i think its 4. good move for saeid

Comment

As an investment, four years makes sense for Rostov. The World Cup is in three years which means if Ezatolahi performs well and becomes an integral part of Team Melli, clubs will have to pay Rostov to acquire Ezatolahi (instead of him being a free agent).

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  he gets 10x what he got in atletico. also 4 years is not confirmed, one report said 1 year, although i think its 4. good move for saeid
                  I disagree. He was making probably 5k a week in Atletico Madrid. He probably makes closer to 10k now.

Only thing I could find for reference is the starting player salaries in Atletico: http://www.tsmplay.com/football/atle...yers-salaries/

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                    Fine move if Rostov don't relegate.. But with our iranian luck, they most probably will
                    Are bekhoda, that will probably happen..and its only because iranian names dont sound ''cool'' like spanish/brazilian/african names.. otherwise all international top clubs would be after him..but of course Ezatolahi although being the hottest prospect in the WC he played in is only good enough for frickin Rostov..but at least he will get a lot of playing time cuz that team sucks akh00nds d*** ?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                      I disagree. He was making probably 5k a week in Atletico Madrid. He probably makes closer to 10k now.

Only thing I could find for reference is the starting player salaries in Atletico: http://www.tsmplay.com/football/atle...yers-salaries/
                      he's making a estimated of 50K euro a month in rostov but last year it was probably 5-10K

Comment

He should have stayed in Spain, or at least go to Rostov on loan.
                        But still, It is not a bad transfer and Kurban Berdyev will probably give Saeed a chance to prove himself.

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                          He should have stayed in Spain, or at least go to Rostov on loan.
                          But still, It is not a bad transfer and Kurban Berdyev will probably give Saeed a chance to prove himself.
                          If he were to stay in Spain he would have been in the C or D division!! there is no way he would have been playing any higher football, but with moving to Rostov he will play Division 1.

The choice is simple, either play Division 1 against Pro-Players or play in Division C or D against bunch of amateur and want to be pro players!!
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Sorry, 4 years at that team is just stupid.

Comment

It's a good business plan by Rostov he's going to play the next 3 years at Rostov then I'm guessing theyre banking on Iran making the world cup and saeed having a good performance so they sell him to a bigger team with a big profit after 2018

Comment

Closed then...

Comment

Working...
                                X