Why would he do that ...
    I bet he will score not a single goal with Rah Ahan now :P
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
      Nooo way
      Why would he do that ...
      I bet he will score not a single goal with Rah Ahan now :P
      He needs to go straight to Ardebil regional league.

Comment

"Osasuna | STAFF LEAVE WITH ONLY 15 PLAYERS
        Neko outputs

They signed their separation and leave TEMPLATE WITH ONLY 15 PLAYERS

PEDRO WOOL | MIKEL SAIZ - Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - Updated

PAMPLONA. Osasuna begins to clarify a little more your template. Tuesday finally signed their outputs, their contractual disengagement with the pink club, two heavyweights of the workforce with high profile: the Iranian midfielder Javad Nekounam and goalkeeper Asier Riesgo Gipuzkoa.

NEKOUNAM yesterday signed Signing the rescission of Nekounam was delayed because it had to come to an agreement on the settlement of the player, since Iran had a contract until June 2017 and also had a clause in his contract that He ensured their presence in the technical organization of pinko club after his retirement as a player. In the end, it has reached a full agreement charging part of what they owe in cash and part in installments. Nekounam, in this way, you can play with Iran's Saipa, with whom he had already signed a contract last week, because now the Federation may arrange timely transfer. Osasuna is saved with his departure a little less than 200,000 euros.

Thus, it is one of the most emblematic players of Osasuna in recent years. It has remained in the osasunista discipline during two stages: from the 2006/2007 season until 2011/2012; and during the 2014/2015 season. Osasuna has played a total of 197 games, of which 171 are in the league, 15 and 11 European Cup competitions.

DEPARTURES

Nekounam: 197 matches. Nekounam has played 197 games with Osasuna: League 171 15 Cup and 11 in Europe. He had a contract with Osasuna until June 2017 and then went to the coaching staff of the club. Now he split completely."

http://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/201...n-mas-opciones

Comment

http://www.sdna.gr/gr/podosfairo/sup...me-ansarifard/

Looks like ansarifard is going on loan to Panonios of the greek league. This article claims it's going to be official today pending a medical.

Comment

Damesh hesabi garm if he goes there.
            Unfortunately he went to Europe 2 or 3 years too late bit this shows he really wants to prove himself, and in Greeces current situation i think he will get a very low contract..Guessing maybe something around 10-15 thousand € per month.
            Greece like Spain is a warm and good country which certainly suits our players, also hes even a lot closer to Iran now. Great to have 3 of our TM strikers playing in Europe.
            Wish many of our other players would would take less money and a bit of risk and play in European leagues. We might not have too many players for the top leagues now but many players are definately good enough to play good roles in leagues like Greece, Turkey, Austria, Switzerland and and and..

Comment

Definitely cant blame him, I wish him the best, he is certainly trying, and hes manned up and realized he made a mistake by staying in iran.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
              X