Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEC seems to have fantastic supporters; the stadium was so lively and filled with non-stop cheers...fun fun fun.
    "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
      Here a video where you can see how Alireza gets a penalty for N.E.C. and how Daemen scores. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO1L7ATH7JI

Tomorrow, N.E.C. will play against the amateur team of Ajax in the cup. The red card of centre forward Sjoerd Ars, right now the topscorer of the competition, has been dismissed. As the team of tuesday is not very strong, the coach might try some other players. So I don't know if Alireza will play. The game will probably not be broadcasted and only 75 N.E.C.-fans can come to Amsterdam...
      Do you know exactly where and when (at what time) the game will be played and when it becomes clear whether JB is part of the squad? Is it in the ArenA or "De Toekomst" (where Ajax' 2nd team plays its games)?

My work is 10 minutes from the ArenA, so I might go to for a little chat with Alireza and to watch the match (only if JB travels along to Amsterdam).
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        Do you know exactly where and when (at what time) the game will be played and when it becomes clear whether JB is part of the squad? Is it in the ArenA or "De Toekomst" (where Ajax' 2nd team plays its games)?

My work is 10 minutes from the ArenA, so I might go to for a little chat with Alireza and to watch the match (only if JB travels along to Amsterdam).
        Seriously? Where do you work? My home is next to the ArenA.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post

20.00 at De Toekomst.
          About the question if Alireza will play. I really don't know. I thought that the coach might be wanting to try out some other players, but that's just speculation of me and there hasn't been any news pointing in that direction. So I guess he will play. And even if he doesn't, he will probably be there. If I get some news about it, I will post it here!

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
            Seriously? Where do you work? My home is next to the ArenA.
            I work at AMC, the Academic Hospital at Holendrecht. Do you live in the Bijlmer?

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

The players N.E.C. will use: Smits; Appiah, Van Eijden, Haitz, Conboy; Daemen, Breinburg, Foor; Santos, Ars, Jahanbakhsh.
              For some reason no Limbombe, who scored twice against Emmen, but Jahanbakhsh will play.

Comment

No broadcast eh?

Comment

I was pretty sure he was going to get rest, so I left work to go home. I just arrived home and now I see that JB will be playing

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Amateurs of Ajax just tied 1-1...

Comment

Goal JB from a freekick. 2-2 in extra time.

Comment

Still 2-2 in extra time..15 more minutes to go.

Comment

Second half of extra time starting. Seems like NEC has been playing a poor match but Jahanbaksh has been one of the better players on the field. There was also a foul on him in the final seconds of the regular time which should've been a PK.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                            Second half of extra time starting. Seems like NEC has been playing a poor match but Jahanbaksh has been one of the better players on the field. There was also a foul on him in the final seconds of the regular time which should've been a PK.
                            Yup, looks like it. Hopefully there will be a video of JB's freekick.

Comment

Shot by JB got saved by the GK

'120

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Keep us updated please guys.
                                Did it end?
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X