Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015 - Page 6

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 267 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,982 Times in 4,902 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Guys, some of you need to start being objective.. Even if NEC raised the price of Alireza to 5000 million€, they have the right to do so, they will release Alireza for the AC since they have to, but they have every right to release him as late as it is possible allowed, of course they won't release him 1 month earlier so he can train for TM lol, they have their own problems, why would they prioritize TM's problems over their own? As long as they don't break any rules, I am perfectly fine with what they do, even though it would be sweet to have him earlier for TM camps. This is how the footballing world works. We complain that we have very few players in Europe, but when we do have players in Europe, we complain about their club duties.. lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Camran khan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Sponsor
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,449 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Actually i would love to see Jahanbakhsh join as late as possible. With all our arab legionnaires, his performance will decline as soon as he trains with the camel lovers.
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ali.Karimi79 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 Times in 727 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
    Actually i would love to see Jahanbakhsh join as late as possible. With all our arab legionnaires, his performance will decline as soon as he trains with the camel lovers.
    Come on man, now I know your angry about all our players going to qatar but clubs like al arabia probably have better training than IPL teams. Also players like Dejagah who were brought up in Euro environment don't forget how to train properly.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,979 Times in 692 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pres80 View Post
    Come on man, now I know your angry about all our players going to qatar but clubs like al arabia probably have better training than IPL teams. Also players like Dejagah who were brought up in Euro environment don't forget how to train properly.
    They don't forget but an unprofessional environment surely doesn't help. Dejagah has been a sub so far this season and he's been useless.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Salar For This Useful Post:

PFDC Sponsor
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,449 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pres80 View Post
    Mate, it's all about attitude.
    While i am pretty sure that Alireza is above all this, he will definately will notice how relaxed and easy peasy Dejagah and Ghoochannejhad are living their lives with easy arab money with no effort.
    I'm quite sure that motivates him even more to work harder and prove himself at NEC.

As for the part of Dejagah not forgeting how to train properly......i kindly disagree.
    His fatigue talks another language.

peace
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali.Karimi79 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hi, does anyone know who the agents of Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Saeid Ezzatollahi and Aria Hasegawa are? I need it for a research.

I would appreciate any help!
    Thanks
    Armand

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,969 Times in 8,552 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arman2 View Post
    Hi, does anyone know who the agents of Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Saeid Ezzatollahi and Aria Hasegawa are? I need it for a research.

I would appreciate any help!
    Thanks
    Armand
    Jahanbakhsh's agent is Amir Hashemi. Best try is to direct message him on Twitter: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I don't know the agent of Hasegawa, but this guy has ties with the club Aria plays for and he could personally introduce him to you: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thanks
    Amazing, thanks a lot Kiarash!

any info about Ezzatollahi by any chance?

Editor in Chief, PFDC Website
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,366 Times in 3,454 Posts

AW: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Ezatollahi agent is Alireza Paykan.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,629 Times in 218 Posts
    N.E.C. - FC Emmen
    Saturday, September 20, 2014
    Kickoff: 19:45 CET

Starting XI:

…………..…………. Smits …………………………
    Appiah .... Van Eijden .... Haitz .... Conboy
    Daemen .…. Foor …... Breinburg
    Jahanbakhsh ……. Ars …..… Limbombe

Tickets are still available. No club card requirement !!
    Alireza is going to score. Don’t miss it !!

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to N.E.C. is ok For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 267 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.