• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No highlights? i guess its 2nd division

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      No highlights? i guess its 2nd division
      Highlights already on the website of Fox Sports, but you have to register and live in the Netherlands. Monday, the highlights will be broadcasted. After that, they will probably appear on youtube.

Comment

I will try to record it and upload his goal soon.

Comment

OK, uploading it now on Vimeo so it's going to take 40 minutes to finish.

Comment

Here is his goal, sorry for the bad sound...my Mac screws it up every time.

https://vimeo.com/106723991

Comment

NEC are still first in the standings.

Comment

Good for NEC and Jahanbakhsh. I hope they stay strong and go straight back to the eredivisie. Although the last time I recall discussing it, I remember the dutch members saying that its quite complicated to promote?
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Good for NEC and Jahanbakhsh. I hope they stay strong and go straight back to the eredivisie. Although the last time I recall discussing it, I remember the dutch members saying that its quite complicated to promote?
                  It's not that hard, all NEC needs to do is win all games and become first. Quality wise they are still a Eredivisie side, last season was just an accident if you ask me. Wrong coach, bad luck and more.

Comment

Sv: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    It's not that hard, all NEC needs to do is win all games and become first. Quality wise they are still a Eredivisie side, last season was just an accident if you ask me. Wrong coach, bad luck and more.
                    Accident and bad luck. Reminds me of Las Palmas

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      When you end up first, you will directly promote. So let's not make things difficult and just become champion. N.E.C. has by far the best team and should become champion.

Comment

It's by the way actually very good that Alireza didn't go to AZ... If he did go, he would have seen Alex Pastoor getting fired for a second time...

Comment

NEC have been proving they are meant to be in the eredivise, hopefully they can maintain 1st place all season long. I truly believe they belong back in the top flight, their fans deserve only the best!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Here is his goal, sorry for the bad sound...my Mac screws it up every time.

https://vimeo.com/106723991
                            So he scored the first goal of the game. I thought he scored the second goal.

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              So he scored the first goal of the game. I thought he scored the second goal.
                              He scored the third goal, the scoreboard on the screen was wrong. I guess it was a mistake by the broadcaster FOX Sports.

Comment

Here a video where you can see how Alireza gets a penalty for N.E.C. and how Daemen scores. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO1L7ATH7JI

Tomorrow, N.E.C. will play against the amateur team of Ajax in the cup. The red card of centre forward Sjoerd Ars, right now the topscorer of the competition, has been dismissed. As the team of tuesday is not very strong, the coach might try some other players. So I don't know if Alireza will play. The game will probably not be broadcasted and only 75 N.E.C.-fans can come to Amsterdam...

Comment

Working...
                                X