This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
    Chill out bro don't get so heated, you don't need to get so defensive over your opinion when you haven't even heard the opposite end yet.....
    And let me just apologize to everyone for continuing this off topic discussion but I just really wanted to respond to my dear friend carman over here.
    I really don't like how you're down playing poor attitudes. Balloteli, zlatan, etc. cause a lot of problems on and off the field that makes winning harder or creating a professional environment harder rather. Obviously they're great players but that doesn't mean their stubbornness and idiocy should be down played and doesn't prevent them from being that much better. Why do you think they've bounced around as much as they have? Players with zlatan's level of talent (who can easily be considers a top 3-4 player in the world, and in my humble opinion certainly is) shouldn't bounce around as much as he has.
    Second off I'm surprised you don't know me better than to assume I'm basing my opinion off "PFDC bullshit" as I'd be probably one of the last people on this board to go off what other people say being that I watch every single Persepolis game and watch Sadeghian closely. Just wanted to clarify that.
    Also when I was talking about Payam having a low football IQ perhaps you mis understood exactly what I was alluding to. I'm not denying he is capable of creating stellar passes and has good vision but there are several areas of his game, relevant to IQ, that he needs to improve and I'll be glad to specify exactly what I meant:
    - similar to Hajsafi (who I'm not criticizing here as he has become one of my favorite players) and many other talented footballers, he has a bad habit of playing with his head down. Now clearly this isn't an excessive issue, but it's definitely a bad habit he has that is noticeable. I know that you understand why playing with your head down is detrimental so I won't go any further into this point.
    - he is selfish. I'm sorry if you don't agree but this is my opinion and apparently is CQ's opinion too. He takes a LOT of stupid shots or try's to dribble players instead of passing and again, this in itself is self explanatory. I know people who have played with him too who have made the same claim.
    So to be clear, again, I'm not saying he's not good, skilled, gifted, creative, etc. but rather that he, just like any other player in the world, has some imperfections in his game and what I've listed is my opinion of his biggest flaws (all relevant to football IQ).
    I understand and respect your opinion bro, and I didn't specifically mean you when I talked about how the PFDC crowd likes to follow one mans opinion, I just think that it has become an ugly trend in this forum for one person to state an opinion which is not necessarily true and a lot of people just follow that opinion blindly without giving it as much as a second thought. I for one believe that Sadeghian really does not have a low footballing IQ, so lets just agree to disagree.

Comment

Link to the highlights:
      http://www.sbs6.nl/programmas/jupiler-league/videos/l0mipGSsLfLp/roda-jc-nec-speelronde-18

It was not a good game, but a great result and a psychological blow to Roda.

Anyway, it is the result that matters and we really are on our way to promotion now.

Current standings:
      1 N.E.C. 18 47 +33
      2 Roda JC 18 41 +14
      3 FC Eindhoven 18 40 +18
      4 FC Volendam 18 35 +19
      5 FC Emmen 18 32 +20
      6 Almere City 18 29 +8

Final standings 2nd period:
      1 N.E.C. 9 23 +15
      2 Almere City 9 23 +13
      3 FC Emmen 9 19 +18
      4 Roda JC 9 19 +8

sigpic

Comment

4th
        AZ Alkmaar vs N.E.C.
        Wednesday, December 17, 2014
        Kickoff: 19:00 CET

AZ Alkmaar is in good shape and one of the top teams in Eredivisie. A real test for N.E.C., now we can see where we stand in comparison to a good Eredivisie side.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by N.E.C. is ok View Post

4th
          AZ Alkmaar vs N.E.C.

AZ Alkmaar is in good shape and one of the top teams in Eredivisie. A real test for N.E.C., now we can see where we stand in comparison to a good Eredivisie side.
          Im sure they remember Jahanbakhsh hahaha
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by N.E.C. is ok View Post

4th
            AZ Alkmaar vs N.E.C.

Last years encounter between AZ and NEC

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

will be a good game and i am sure jahanbkash will shine in the game

Comment

Will this be broadcasted?

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Will this be broadcasted?
                  Certainly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Certainly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Foxsports won't broadcast it. They will broadcast PSV - Feyenoord, Vitesse - PEC and De Graafschap - Twente. Maybe it will be broadcasted somewhere else, but I doubt it to be honest...

Comment

we can watch it online

Comment

no broadcast of todays game ?
                        Last edited by MR.S; 12-17-2014, 09:15 AM.

Comment

i think there will be broadaste, we might be able to find the game online

Comment

any links guys?
                            ==============================================

Comment

it isn't broadcasted

I'm now listening to a radio stream.

Comment

i cant find link also

Comment

Working...
                                X