Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadeghian has talent, but talent means nothing if you dont have the right professional attitude.
    That renders Sadeghian useless and irrelevant.

Comment

Can we talk about the our legend in the making instead of the "What could have been" players? Talent only takes you so far. Attitude and workrate take you the distance and between the two there is no ambiguity as to who has the better workrate. A team of 11 players that work hard, hustle, and look to better themselves will always do better than a team of only talent. Look at the US team. A team of players without any spark, but organized and confident.

If we had 11 Jahanbakhs's in their respective position, workrate alone, we'd qualify over Nigeria/Bosnia

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        Truth is, this is just typical PFDC bullsh!t. Everyone knows he has a bad attitude (which even that itself isn't as big of a problem as people make it seem, just look at Balotelli, Zlatan, Mourinho, Klopp etc. If any of these were Iranians, people would call for their heads too, even though Zlatan is one of the best strikers in the game today.), but now someone stated he has a low footballing IQ, and everyone on PFDC start preaching that without even watching him play, Payam is a lot of things but he definitely does not have low football IQ. This is the same story about Heydari, rugs made some ridiculous claims (which he was proven wrong, and him and his buddies still won't admit it lol) that Heydari was slow, and everyone started repeating that even though they were proven statistics about how he was not only our third fastest player in the world cup, but he also ran the most in the Nigeria game, yet people were still in denial, even though statistics from FIFA.com clearly proved them to be wrong
        Besides, I'm a die hard Karimi fan, there is probably no footballer I love more than him, but he, just like Sadeghian, had an awful attitude when younger, remember when he hit a referee and was banned for one year? Now to all of you trolls who are gonna be like "how dare you compare Sadeghian to Karimi etc", please stfu, I was just talking about their attitudes in their younger days, Karimi is of course one of the biggest legends in Iranian football and Sadeghian hasn't done anything to prove himself yet.
        I don't get your point. Zlatan is a true professional. And Balotelli is very overrated and hasn't achieve anything big.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
          Sadeghian savare hame legionnairehas, hata karimie bayern
          You cannot be remotely serious on this statement?

I think talking of Sadeghian in ARJ is totally irrelevant, but now that everyone is engaged, allow me do my contribution and 2 cents. Sadeghian ndeed is a super speedy and quite skillful player, however his low IQ and terrible attitude do not match his quality attributions.

Quite honestly he may be yet another Iranian headless chicken player, just like some of his predecessors: Mehrzad Madanchi, Gholamreza Rezaei, Milad Meydavoudi, Javad Kazemian etc.
          Last edited by Keano; 12-13-2014, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Let's keep this out of the jahanbakhsh thread guys

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

JB is an iranian player who went to Europe from IRAN.. at an early age. THATS IT... you people really are something..
              sigpic

Comment

LOW IQ?!?!? seriously are people still making this BASELESS claim.. if anything Sadeghian has a great football IQ how did you come to this conclusion pleas inform me..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                  LOW IQ?!?!? seriously are people still making this BASELESS claim.. if anything Sadeghian has a great football IQ how did you come to this conclusion pleas inform me..
                  Please let this meaningless debate end here.

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      Truth is, this is just typical PFDC bullsh!t. Everyone knows he has a bad attitude (which even that itself isn't as big of a problem as people make it seem, just look at Balotelli, Zlatan, Mourinho, Klopp etc. If any of these were Iranians, people would call for their heads too, even though Zlatan is one of the best strikers in the game today.), but now someone stated he has a low footballing IQ, and everyone on PFDC start preaching that without even watching him play, Payam is a lot of things but he definitely does not have low football IQ. This is the same story about Heydari, rugs made some ridiculous claims (which he was proven wrong, and him and his buddies still won't admit it lol) that Heydari was slow, and everyone started repeating that even though they were proven statistics about how he was not only our third fastest player in the world cup, but he also ran the most in the Nigeria game, yet people were still in denial, even though statistics from FIFA.com clearly proved them to be wrong
                      Besides, I'm a die hard Karimi fan, there is probably no footballer I love more than him, but he, just like Sadeghian, had an awful attitude when younger, remember when he hit a referee and was banned for one year? Now to all of you trolls who are gonna be like "how dare you compare Sadeghian to Karimi etc", please stfu, I was just talking about their attitudes in their younger days, Karimi is of course one of the biggest legends in Iranian football and Sadeghian hasn't done anything to prove himself yet.
                      Chill out bro don't get so heated, you don't need to get so defensive over your opinion when you haven't even heard the opposite end yet.....

And let me just apologize to everyone for continuing this off topic discussion but I just really wanted to respond to my dear friend carman over here.

I really don't like how you're down playing poor attitudes. Balloteli, zlatan, etc. cause a lot of problems on and off the field that makes winning harder or creating a professional environment harder rather. Obviously they're great players but that doesn't mean their stubbornness and idiocy should be down played and doesn't prevent them from being that much better. Why do you think they've bounced around as much as they have? Players with zlatan's level of talent (who can easily be considers a top 3-4 player in the world, and in my humble opinion certainly is) shouldn't bounce around as much as he has.

Second off I'm surprised you don't know me better than to assume I'm basing my opinion off "PFDC bullshit" as I'd be probably one of the last people on this board to go off what other people say being that I watch every single Persepolis game and watch Sadeghian closely. Just wanted to clarify that.

Also when I was talking about Payam having a low football IQ perhaps you mis understood exactly what I was alluding to. I'm not denying he is capable of creating stellar passes and has good vision but there are several areas of his game, relevant to IQ, that he needs to improve and I'll be glad to specify exactly what I meant:

- similar to Hajsafi (who I'm not criticizing here as he has become one of my favorite players) and many other talented footballers, he has a bad habit of playing with his head down. Now clearly this isn't an excessive issue, but it's definitely a bad habit he has that is noticeable. I know that you understand why playing with your head down is detrimental so I won't go any further into this point.

- he is selfish. I'm sorry if you don't agree but this is my opinion and apparently is CQ's opinion too. He takes a LOT of stupid shots or try's to dribble players instead of passing and again, this in itself is self explanatory. I know people who have played with him too who have made the same claim.

So to be clear, again, I'm not saying he's not good, skilled, gifted, creative, etc. but rather that he, just like any other player in the world, has some imperfections in his game and what I've listed is my opinion of his biggest flaws (all relevant to football IQ).
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Anyone who says payam has a low football iq don't play or have a good understanding of football.

Comment

anyone have a link for highlights or the full game against Roda?

Comment

comparing Sadeghian to JB is like comparing Balotelli to Messi....

Not saying that Sadeghian or JB are anywhere close to those guys in terms of careers, skills, etc.

Comment

any highlights?

Comment

Please stop spamming Jahanbakhsh's thread with all these discussions about Sadeghian. It's becoming really annoying!
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X