• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadeghian savare hame legionnairehas, hata karimie bayern

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
      Sadeghian savare hame legionnairehas, hata karimie bayern
      why isnt that wasteyute playing btw? is he injured or did he fall out with the club for creating too much hashieh?

Comment

sadegian is a ok player, horrible attatuide, plus jahanbaksh played well for NEC in first division and he would have been in a better club if nec would sell him lets not kid our self

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Sadeghian is overrated as fuck. His football intelligence is very low, he just had speed and some dribbling skills. Good job for NEC making a nice cushion for themselves.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
          Lol you serious?
          I agree that Jahanbakhsh is better than Sadeghian, but no way is Sadeghian a bad player.

Comment

Unfortunately Sadeghian is a lost case IMO. He is a great talent and would have been a future star for TM, but lack of tarbiat khanevadegi and up bringing, he is just on another planet and mind set. He has no sense of professionalism and simply has the mentality of a 10 year old spoiled kid. I watched him on 90 show and few interviews he has had and its sad. Not judging him though for being the way he is in away, because he has not had father role figure over him as he lost his dad at young age and that can affect you tremendously. Makhsoosan tooyeh Iran ham bi pedar boudan balast. As far his footballing, I like his style and footwork, but you can only go so far when your attitude and mind set is on amateur level.
            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
              Unfortunately Sadeghian is a lost case IMO. He is a great talent and would have been a future star for TM, but lack of tarbiat khanevadegi and up bringing, he is just on another planet and mind set. He has no sense of professionalism and simply has the mentality of a 10 year old spoiled kid. I watched him on 90 show and few interviews he has had and its sad. Not judging him though for being the way he is in away, because he has not had father role figure over him as he lost his dad at young age and that can affect you tremendously. Makhsoosan tooyeh Iran ham bi pedar boudan balast. As far his footballing, I like his style and footwork, but you can only go so far when your attitude and mind set is on amateur level.

Comment

Why do have to discuss Sadeghian in Alireza Thread? I couldn't care less for him.
                Can we stay on topic and root for our golden boy who is a legend in the making?!
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Lol you serious?
                  I agree that Jahanbakhsh is better than Sadeghian, but no way is Sadeghian a bad player.
                  I'd have to agree with keonkish here. Payam is definitely gifted with great speed, acceleration and agility and is skilled but that's about it. His low football IQ blocks him from his full potential and IMO is one of the main reasons aside from his poor attitude that CQ doesn't invite him.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

(0.15 - 1.05 sec)
                    and to those saying his football IQ is low....
                    End of discussion. People just hate on Payam because of his attitude then they link that to him having a low IQ on pitch or whatever cr@p... typical Iranian BS
                    sigpic

Comment

What are you on about? you just make a statement without explaining what you mean by his "slow football IQ" .. and backing it up with examples. Thats total BS, if anything his football IQ is higher than alot of people who play in Iran, his vision on field is particularly special.
                      sigpic

Comment

^ +^^ just sad that he's gonna rotten up in Iran..

Comment

Im not dissin JB, im merely saying if Payam goes to Europe I have no doubt in my mind that he will be Iran's best player, IMO he is naturally more technically gifted than JB who everybody knows is very technical, Payam has GREAT vision (alot better than JB and that is saying something), great speed, good overall passing his only downfall is his shitty attitude which I am sure he will change. If not then he wont grow.
                          sigpic

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Sadeghian has low football IQ? I actually think that we haven't had a player as intelligent on the field as him for a while. It is nothing but attitude that doesn't get him games for TM.

If you guys watch the IPL regularly you will know that this guy is something very special, he is the ultimate full package, missing only professionalism. He can definitely become incredibly good if he goes to Europe, sad to see that he is wasting himself.

However saying he is better than one of the hottest prospects like JB is wrong. He has though, like the guy above says, the potential to be Iran's best player if he decides to move his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                              I'd have to agree with keonkish here. Payam is definitely gifted with great speed, acceleration and agility and is skilled but that's about it. His low football IQ blocks him from his full potential and IMO is one of the main reasons aside from his poor attitude that CQ doesn't invite him.
                              Truth is, this is just typical PFDC bullsh!t. Everyone knows he has a bad attitude (which even that itself isn't as big of a problem as people make it seem, just look at Balotelli, Zlatan, Mourinho, Klopp etc. If any of these were Iranians, people would call for their heads too, even though Zlatan is one of the best strikers in the game today.), but now someone stated he has a low footballing IQ, and everyone on PFDC start preaching that without even watching him play, Payam is a lot of things but he definitely does not have low football IQ. This is the same story about Heydari, rugs made some ridiculous claims (which he was proven wrong, and him and his buddies still won't admit it lol) that Heydari was slow, and everyone started repeating that even though they were proven statistics about how he was not only our third fastest player in the world cup, but he also ran the most in the Nigeria game, yet people were still in denial, even though statistics from FIFA.com clearly proved them to be wrong
                              Besides, I'm a die hard Karimi fan, there is probably no footballer I love more than him, but he, just like Sadeghian, had an awful attitude when younger, remember when he hit a referee and was banned for one year? Now to all of you trolls who are gonna be like "how dare you compare Sadeghian to Karimi etc", please stfu, I was just talking about their attitudes in their younger days, Karimi is of course one of the biggest legends in Iranian football and Sadeghian hasn't done anything to prove himself yet.

Comment

Oh and btw, since it seems to be working so well among PFDC members, I want to start a new rumor too.

Teymourian is the laziest player in TM.

Now watch how people will attack Teymourian.

Comment

Working...
                                X