Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you NEC. Great club, glad to be a part of your history. Please continue to follow and support Jahanbakhsh.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I hope our wonderful NEC members stay on our forum, and I hope NEC will continue to scout for talents in Iran, there are many players who can do well just like ARJ!

You guys have been a wonderful home for Alireza and I too indeed know that NEC will always have a place in his and our hearts.

Thanks so much! I hope NEC stays in the Eredivisie!
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I will support NEC in the Eredivisie now great club, with great fans

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I think it's safe to say most of us are NEC fans even with JB gone....that club will forever hold a special place in our hearts, no foreign club that brought our players to Europe ever showed that level of class and respect (even our own members living in holland would constantly report the same exact thing at the stadium). I hope they finish in the top half of the table, if they use their money wisely they could bring in a good replacement. Maybe another Iranian too?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I love him. Simply love him. And a big Thank you to the club of NEC. Gijscoman and NEC is ok. Hope you stay with us here.
              I will still watch closely NEC. Maybe Jahanbakhsh can be a door opener for other talents and NEC is definately a place to develop for our players.
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Going to miss this thread, onto the next chapter of our promising star player. Jahanbakhsh
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                X