This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh is door de trainers en aanvoerders van de clubs in de Jupiler League genomineerd voor een bronzen stier als beste speler van de 1e periode. Stem ook op Alireza!
    http://www.jupilerleague.nl/page/bronzenstier

Translated:
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh is by the trainers and leader of the clubs in the Jupiler League nominated for a bronze Bull as best player of the first period. Vote on Alireza!

http://www.jupilerleague.nl/page/bronzenstier
    He doesn't need our votes, the stats speak for themselves. He's obviously way too good for the league. Cant wait to see him back in the top tier.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
      Jakob Jantscher was everything but a star in Nijmegen. Alireza was and is. And he played quite often for Dinamo.

And even if the Dutch league is worse than the Russian league, something I can't really agree with, the Dutch league still is better for your carreer.
      If you see the list of transfers in 2014 in the Russian league and in the Dutch league, you'll notice that in Russia not many players are sold to big clubs outside Russia. There are just a few: Nicolas Pareja to Sevilla, Ivan Marcano to Porto, Luke Wilshere to Feyenoord. No players to the Premier League (not even on loan) and only one to the Bundesliga (to Hoffenheim). Most players are sold to other Russian teams. When you go to Russia, you'll probably stay in Russia.
      The transfers of the Eredivisie are better. Players going to Wolfsburg, Newcastle United, Real Sociedad, Augsburg, Southampton, Malaga, Hertha BSC, Porto, Lazio Roma, Stuttgart and even Manchester United.
      agree for most part, pretty much what i wrote earlier..!!
      Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      i notice a more Freeflowing and offensively attractive football in Eredivisie than the Russian league, but Russian league seems more tactically rigid, far more physical and in general much Tougher to shine in than in Eredivisie..!!
      overall id give an slight edge to Russian league in terms of contentiousness and toughness to get results and parity between top and bottom of the league clubs..!!
      Eredivisie is certainly more entertaining for typical viewers to watch with constant end to end action, the physicality and tactical rigidity in Russian league results in more choppy play in MF and not as much goal mouth action..!! Its far easier for talented players to show off their individual skills in eredivisie, hence why they probably export much more talents to outside leagues than the russians..!

i'd think that 6 & 9 is relatively fair rating in terms of pure Toughness of their respective league competition..!! may be more like 6&8..!!?

Comment

5 goals, 7 assists in 9 matches..... wow

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
          5 goals, 7 assists in 9 matches..... wow
          According to the website of N.E.C. he has 5 assists. Still great, though.

Comment

Interesting fact.
            http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/keisu...21/saison/2008

Keisuke Honda had 16 goals and 14 assists in 2008/09 Jupiler League and now he is doing very well at AC Milan. Jahanbakhsh is following the same successful path. The Dutch know how to develop raw talents.

Comment

Im sure its more than 5 to be honest maybe I am wrong lets hope he does even better anyway! I believe he will be a great player by the time he is 24!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                Im sure its more than 5 to be honest maybe I am wrong lets hope he does even better anyway! I believe he will be a great player by the time he is 24!!!
                He for instance caused a penalty. That's technically not an assist, but still has the same (or maybe even a bigger) impact.

Comment

Gucci was a beast in the Belgian second division too. I still think he could be successful in European top flights. He chose the wrong team in a row.

Comment

I just hope we don't begin to character-assassinate if he doesn't show up in the Asian Cup. Iranian fans are always super hyped about an "up and coming" player, but once the expectations are created (as they seem to be building now as JB does well in the league), the critics come out. Heavy burden for a 20-yr old, and can be counterproductive, especially given the delicate Iranian psyche.

Comment

First of all, attractiveness of a league has nothing to do with its strength. Second off all, Eredivisie exports more players to other leagues, because they can't hold on to their talents (no money) and Russian teams can. (this also makes the Eredivisie a better stepping stone.)
                      There's no need discussing this actually, we can look at the facts: UEFA Rankings. Russia 7, Holland 9.

Also I don't know why we're talking about the Eredivisie anyways, as far as I know NEC isn't playing in the Eredivisie.

As for Jahanbakhsh, I'm sure he will do great at NEC this year and make his way to a bigger club, after he helps to promote NEC!!

Comment

TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY !!
                        He is now 21 years old.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY !!
                          He is now 21 years old.
                          Nope, his birthday was the 11th of august.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                            Nope, his birthday was the 11th of august.
                            It was my mistake, I will change it on transfermarkt.de
                            sigpic

Comment

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jupil...wettbewerb/NL2

Jahanbakhsh is the best rated player in the league. His price is head and shoulders above the others.

Comment

"NEC has plan for financial problems

NIJMEGEN - NEC this season has a deficit of one and a half million in the operation. Which recognizes director Bart van Ingen.

"We knew this would be. Financially challenging year, it is difficult to find a balance and run. Consistent financial policy, we are waiting for the categorization of the KNVB in November and will then explain the situation extensively. But there is all concrete plan to fix everything. "

The shortfall has partly arisen because the club Nijmegen in August decided against selling Alireza Jahanbakhsh. His salary and the possible transfer had the situation may alleviate the financial problems were virtually eliminated such. However, NEC ruled that the amounts offered were not high enough. Possibly Jahanbakhsh will still sold in the winter."

http://www.omroepgelderland.nl/web/n...m#.VDcM19TF-4I

Comment

Working...
                                X