X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    the annoucer called him Alibaba..!! wtf..?? lol
    Yeah, that's the worst part of relegation. The level of the commentators...

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post

Also his assist was touch by the RKC defender and changed direction/height.
      chera zede hal mizani?!

It still counts as his assist and nothing less.
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        chera zede hal mizani?!

It still counts as his assist and nothing less.
        Haha was definitely his assist, not saying it wasn't.
        It wasn't that perfectly executed though.. Still nice assist!

Comment

JB with a narrow miss from 3 yards...trying to turn on goal a loose ball in crowded box
          almost...

Comment

The ref is a bit too whistle happy for my taste. I think it's going to be a rout in the 2nd half... RKC with too much useless running in this half - doubt they'll be able to keep it up, mentally and physically.

Comment

JB with a quick turn and shot on goal from RW
              Almost sneaks in...

Comment

Beautiful shot from Jahanbaksh from outside box requires good save.

Jahanbaksh just saved also a 100% goal by disrupting the sitter.

Offense and Defense

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                  No he's not. The 2 years old daughter of the director of RKC died yesterday, hence the bands. (Purple because their jerseys are black).

Also his assist was touch by the RKC defender and changed direction/height.
                  ah fooled me there

Comment

I don't understand Dutch but I'm pretty sure this commentator is making some weird noises.

Comment

jb almost had another nice assist...
                      goalie barely saves

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                        I don't understand Dutch but I'm pretty sure this commentator is making some weird noises.
                        I do understand Dutch and this commentator is really strange... Never heard anything like this before...
                        But Dutch commentators are normally strange. During the World Cup one commentator started talking about the Death Penalty in the US, during a game of the US. And there are many more examples of strange commentators...

Comment

lost stream
                          but seems they won 1-0 ?
                          JB had a good game, had the assist and almost 2 more, one called offside ??and one goalie barely got a hand to deflect.. also had 2-3 near misses
                          the opposition team were well contained, not sure if they even managed a shot on goal..?? it was a good team performance..

Comment

Not a convincing performance against a bottom placed team, but I guess a win is a win. They really needed the goal difference though

Comment

NEC first now in standings.

Comment

baziooband capitani ham ke dadan be Alireza baba ey val

Comment

Working...
                                X