This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    not sure how reliable that 90 news is, but it says, the news of an interest from a bundesliga team comes from his agent
    If true................

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Bazar garmi and BS till I see him signing a contract with the Bundesliga team.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Bazar garmi and BS till I see him signing a contract with the Bundesliga team.
        Half the IPL is supposed to have bundesliga offers. Bundesliga don't stop dreaming about iranian players.

Comment

All the offers have to be mysteries. Typical Iranian.
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

When will we learn. Lying is such a prominent part of our culture. He will play in NEC next year

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

At least we are sure that Iranian agents are still as always among the worsts in the world, the dude can't get the most valuable player from the 14-15 jupiler league and best player of the league to a decent team.

The best one must be Pouladi's agent tho, he goes from being one of the best rated players in the World cup group stage to 2nd division in Qatar. Straight out of a comedy movie

Comment

I find it hard to believe that a Bundesliga team would buy him if there is not a single Dutch top team who has shown concrete interest.

I can only think of newly promoted sides like Darmstadt 98 and Ingolstadt 04 TBH.

It sounds very illogical and I think it's a trick from his agent to get Alireza somewhat a better offer following weeks.

Fortunately Brighton is no longer an option.

Comment

JB's agent is an unprofessional person. End of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    JB's agent is an unprofessional person. End of the story.
                    He has been quit for a while now and there is no longer BS rumours revolving Jahanbakhsh, hopefully this is a good sign that there will be a transfer soon.

Comment

I don't get it, can somebody please elaborate so maybe I understand better...?

JB is only 20 and what's wrong with playing for NEC in Eredivisie? He will get much more media coverage if he shows his form and can play great and score lots of goals, and next season he will have top offers. I think it is quiet madness for him to leave now, he needs to prove himself in top league before he can be picked up by big teams.

What am I missing? Why is everybody so eager for him to leave and most likely fail?

Thank you,

Comment

JB is 21 and he turns 22 in august. However, I agree with the rest of your post

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post

JB is only 20 and what's wrong with playing for NEC in Eredivisie? He will get much more media coverage if he shows his form and can play great and score lots of goals, and next season he will have top offers. I think it is quiet madness for him to leave now, he needs to prove himself in top league before he can be picked up by big teams.

What am I missing? Why is everybody so eager for him to leave and most likely fail?

Thank you,
                          Please read all previous pages.

There is an explanation on this for over 100 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post

Thank you,
                            You miss nothing dadash only the most typical iranian habit: no patience.
                            One good season and everyone is eager for him to move to ManU, Barcelona or Ream Madrid and be in the starting 11.

Another year at NEC won't harm him at all. But a move to the last club of championship would definately do.

What bothers me the most is this: If your agent isthat good that your best possible option is fucking Brighton & Hove Albion then you might want to rethink your management staff.
                            I am pretty sure a there were a lot of clubs interested in ARJB but those few who called his agent just hang up the phone shaking their head and laughing their ass off.
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I made a compilation video of Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

Please let me know if you like it and if so, share!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                I made a compilation video of Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

Please let me know if you like it and if so, share!

nice compilation but i think the music file is corrupt or something. It sounds like you recorded it by holding your microphone next to the speaker lol.
                                Still great job and effort. Thank you dash.

Comment

Working...
                                X