• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    what happened to kazemian anyways?
    he was such a talent
    same with mobali.
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
      Etemadi's IPL highlight reel:

Hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        he was such a talent
        same with mobali.
        Kazemian and Bohrani, yes, Mobali, no.

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post

*sigh*
          I was about to counter troll with "Mobali: yes" but you see mate, this is exactly the brain fart replies which makes smfh.

If you think Mobali wasn't a talent than fine but can you contribute more than a simple no?!
          What makes you think that Mobali wasn't a talent?
          That's a discussion board right? So let's discuss.
          peace brother.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
            *sigh*
            I was about to counter troll with "Mobali: yes" but you see mate, this is exactly the brain fart replies which makes smfh.
            If you think Mobali wasn't a talent than fine but can you contribute more than a simple no?!
            What makes you think that Mobali wasn't a talent?
            That's a discussion board right? So let's discuss.
            peace brother.
            Okay, well for starters he cannot make a simple pass. Talents usually can do that. For a player with no pace (that tries to play in Riquelme mode) he would often go missing in games. He was terrible in many NT games. Did I mention he is a slow, useless for nothing player? He scored a lucky free kick vs Iraq because their GK is shit.

Also, I simply do not rate him as a player.

Are you satisfied now?

Comment

^Also Daei and Bagheri didn't like mustaches!

Comment

k
                Mobali had twice the talent of other two combined

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  k
                  Mobali had twice the talent of other two combined
                  These guys all represented one thing...has beens that never was...we hyped them up so much in Iran but they never wanted or had the desire to go places. The real talent and shame of that generation was Mojahed Khaziravi...this kid was for real but some choices he made and subsequent punishment and ban from football not only hurt him, but TM and it's fans as well.
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Mobali peaked when Karimi was at his peak, thats maybe why he never reached his potential, at the same time we had Mahdavikia who was graet on set pieces.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Okay, well for starters he cannot make a simple pass. Talents usually can do that. For a player with no pace (that tries to play in Riquelme mode) he would often go missing in games. He was terrible in many NT games. Did I mention he is a slow, useless for nothing player? He scored a lucky free kick vs Iraq because their GK is shit.
                      Also, I simply do not rate him as a player.
                      Are you satisfied now?
                      And Karimi had no technique and skill, Daie couldn't finish to save his own life, mahdavikia was as slow as a snail, and bagheri couldn't shoot a football on net
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mobali like Kazemian and Maadanchi went to UAE when he was still quite young. They never played any where near their potential after that.

Comment

It was because of Mobali that his teams Foolad and Al Shabab, both teams that had never won the championship became league winners under his creative playmaking skills. His passing and shooting and freekicks where unmatched in western asia during those times. He is a millionaire because of that.

Comment

I still believe Mobali is one of the best if not the best Iranian free kick taker, if we consider both direct and indirect free kicks. His long free kick passes were so deadly for our opponents. I can't name any Iranian player that can send the ball in the box like Mobali, maybe Dejagah comes close, but then again he is inconsistent in his deliveries.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                              I still believe Mobali is one of the best if not the best Iranian free kick taker, if we consider both direct and indirect free kicks. His long free kick passes were so deadly for our opponents. I can't name any Iranian player that can send the ball in the box like Mobali, maybe Dejagah comes close, but then again he is inconsistent in his deliveries.
                              I would call up Mobali as well if i was CQ, he has awlays been a good player, he has great vision, with good shooting abitlity and great free kicks.

Comment

I don't know how anyone can say Mobali can't pass.... that is an absurd statement IMO...

More important than his passing, Mobali is an intelligent player. IMO one of the smartest players in our league. Watch one of his games closely and you will see he does the little things extremely well.

One example: after he passes a ball. He ALWAYS moves his feet after he passes, as opposed to most Iranian players who stand still and admire their pass. Mobali always passes and moves to open space, passes and moves, passes and moves. (another is Meydavoudi)

Comment

Working...
                                X