Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want him right next to Gucci for the Asian games.... i hope he can murder some arab arrrrrrrrrrrrrrssss

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
      Actually this amateur side was not their A1 youngsters. This is a team that plays in the highest Dutch semi-pro league (not sure, but I believe they now play in the Saturday "hoofdklasse" or Topklasse).

To put it this way, back in the days the highest amateur/semi-pro football league was this "hoofdklasse". Since a few years they have made a Topklasse league where all the best teams of the hoofdklasse are in. The champions of this Topklasse league can "promote" to the 2nd division (Jupiler league, where N.E.C. And JB play in) if they have the right accomodations and all. However, most teams choose to stay in this Topklasse. There is a Saturday hoofdklasse and a Sunday hoofdklasse league.

Me myself have played in this Hoofdklasse for years (before the implementation of the Topklasse). We even won the highest possible titel in this league (we were the Sunday hoofdklasse champions and played the final for the complete Dutch amateur championship against the Saturday hoofdklasse champions).

We, as a amateur club, also competed in the Dutch cup and played in the Amsterdam ArenA against ADO Den Haag (from the highest division), but lost chanceless with 6-2 I have also played against this amateur team of Ajax where we we won 3-1

I hope this clearifies things a little.
      Amin for TM?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

http://totaldutchfootball.com/2014/0...a-jahanbakhsh/

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          NEC will face De Treffers in the third round of the next Cup game, they are also an amateur side. This should be an easy way to the R16 at least. A chance for Alireza to play quality Eredivisie teams later on.
          De Treffers is club from Groesbeek, which is about 10 km away from Nijmegen. Most of their players are probably fan of N.E.C. and also some players of N.E.C. have played for De Treffers. For instance the goalkeeper and also former N.E.C.-player and Dutch international Jasper Cillessen.
          Another match between these two teams became famous, because this happened:

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
            De Treffers is club from Groesbeek, which is about 10 km away from Nijmegen. Most of their players are probably fan of N.E.C. and also some players of N.E.C. have played for De Treffers. For instance the goalkeeper and also former N.E.C.-player and Dutch international Jasper Cillessen.
            Another match between these two teams became famous, because this happened:

Hmmmm I think I saw something similar to that somewhere in a dark dark country

Comment

Comment

Obviously thats not a victory sign and its the number 7 in farsi
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

The reason alireza wants to play in the second division with nec ....

Comment

^^^ Kiarash, do they all look like that in the Netherlands?

Comment

^ and ^^ and ^^^ and ^^^^

De Graafschap vs N.E.C.
                      Sunday, September 28, 2014
                      Kickoff: 14:30 CET

Injured: Van Moorsel
                      Uncertain: Ars and Limbombe (if not fit, Emilsson and Santos start)

Appiah .... Van Eijden .... Haitz .... Conboy

sigpic

Comment

If anyone finds a link for this game, a quick PM would be greatly appreciated...

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          If anyone finds a link for this game, a quick PM would be greatly appreciated...
                          http://janlul.com/stream3.html

Comment

NEC in front with a freekick.
                            Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, NEC will already qualify for the promotion playoffs if they win today's game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                                If I'm not mistaken, NEC will already qualify for the promotion playoffs if they win today's game.
                                The season has just started. They have played 8 matches, so there still remains 30 matches.. Still a long way to promotion
                                Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Working...
                                X