This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    We all know Alireza is as good, if not better than Memphis Depay.

Shame he's getting all the good offers, yet all AJ is got to look foreword to is the mighty Celtic.

Yes, before someone attacks me that Memphis did that in div 1, well AJ did more in his first div 1 season than Memphis did in his first season. In my theory, he already showed how good he was last season, yet nothing came to fruition. He has backed up his previous season too by playing a major role in NEC Promotion back to Eredevisie.

If he was Dutch, Van Gaal would be buying him right now.

Bunch of Racists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last year Depay was the best talent of Eredivise and JB came after him as second best talent. I read it somewhere online.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      Last year Depay was the best talent of Eredivise and JB came after him as second best talent. I read it somewhere online.
      As you say AJ was second best talent in the league after the sought after Depay that featured and scored 2 goals in the World Cup.

Wow there must be a huge difference between first and second as Depay plays for the top team in Holland, yet AJ had to make do with relegating to Jupiler League.

I'm just saying AJ proved himself worthy of a decent eredivisie club last season, yet no one went out of their way to buy him. your not telling me that if he was Dutch that the second best talent in the league wouldn't have been at a top Dutch club by now?

This is what irritates me. It's as if the flavour of the moment is Belgium, Dutch, Spanish or Brazilian.

Every other nationality will have to prove themselves more.

It's alright though. I believe in AJ. In my books, hard work beats talent, and AJ is capable of working very hard to achieve his dreams.

Comment

The typical Iranian football scenario would be that Limbombe becomes a Man City player or something in 4-5 years and JB achieves at most a top Eredivisie team like PSV/Ajax

Comment

I agree that Iranians aren't as hyped in general but in this case Jahanbakhsh is overhyped i think. He is playing well but in the second division of the Netherlands yet he has reportedly gotten offers from club Brugge, anderlecht, and Celtic. If those are true, there's a pretty good chance that he'll be playing in the champions league next year and that's a huge jump from the Jupiter league.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            The typical Iranian football scenario would be that Limbombe becomes a Man City player or something in 4-5 years and JB achieves at most a top Eredivisie team like PSV/Ajax
            Kinda like how Ansarifard was Dortmund material. lol. JB is a relatively good player and he has set the Jupiter league on fire. But I'm afraid, he's just a big fish in a small pond. I hope I'm wrong though.

Comment

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94020602832/%...84%DB%8C%DA%AF
              Alireza nominated for best jupiler league player(2 other competitors).

the winner will be announced next week.

Comment

Surprise surprise, an Israeli winger Tal Ben Haim II is probably going to Anderlecht or Brugge. Everywhere an Iranian wants to go, an Israeli pops up.

Fvckers!

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/178...egeerde_speler

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Surprise surprise, an Israeli winger Tal Ben Haim II is probably going to Anderlecht or Brugge. Everywhere an Iranian wants to go, an Israeli pops up.

Fvckers!

It is just a rumour bro.

Comment

Alireza will most likely not feature against Jong Ajax as he is being rested:

"Coach Ruud Brood can not invoke Alireza Jahanbakhsh (resting after knee injury)"

http://www.gelderlander.nl/algemeen/...-nec-1.4892289

"Brood hopes flavor Jahanbakhsh at NEC continues

NEC threatens to lose its flavor from the championship year next summer, but coach Ruud Brood hopes Alireza Jahanbakhsh with the champion of the Jupiler League, the Premier League will go into. The Iranian has a contract for one year in Nijmegen, but it is frequently associated with other clubs. "It's not like he has to go," said Brood in conversation with Omroep Gelderland . "If the price is paid, He goes away. That's what I understand. But as a coach I'd like to keep him, of course. I can work well with him. He has developed great and I wonder how he is at the top level maintains. "Because of knee problems is Jahanbakhsh currently sidelined. "I find it amazing that we won all the games after the championship. And without Alireza Jahanbakhsh, who this season will not normally come into action," concludes Bread. Jahanbakhsh this season was good for twelve goals in the Jupiler League, NEC where two fingers in the nose champion managed to record results. The Nijmegen even grabbed a points record."

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...ij-nec-blijft/

Comment

Jahanbakhsh received the ''best player of the year'' award from NEC fans.

Comment

^ Congrats to him! Well deserved! I also like his shirt lol
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

Fvckers!

What's wrong with it dude? Let politic aside when playing football. I even prefer an Israeli player being in same team as JB goes to. We need to show ordinary people and players can react normally or even friendly. Mixing politics with sport is not usually a good thing. IR is happy to do that and look at our IPL clubs (turning to dirt).

Comment

In addition to Kiarash's post on Alireza winning the NEC fans player of the year award:

"Jahanbakhsh Player of the Year
                            Sunday, May 3, 2015 09:53

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is elected by the members of the Supporters Association as Player of the Year. At the final party of 1 May this year. The attacker took the prize.

The outcome of the vote:
                            Player Vote
                            Alireza Jahanbakhsh 44%
                            Christian Santos 13%
                            Navarone Foor 9%
                            Jeffrey Leiwakabessy 6%
                            Sjoerd Ars 6%"

http://www.svnec.nl/nieuws/20150503/...r-van-het-jaar

Comment

I feel like I owe to AJ to make a sick compilation video of his season because to be fair, he killed it this season[emoji3]

Damn, I hate when procrastinate. I said 'I will start tomorrow' three weeks ago!

He makes it a little time consuming because he scored/assisted too many. The only bad part is that now if I want to make a video, I have to literally download everyone of NEC match highlights from this season!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                                I feel like I owe to AJ to make a sick compilation video of his season because to be fair, he killed it this season[emoji3]

Damn, I hate when procrastinate. I said 'I will start tomorrow' three weeks ago!

He makes it a little time consuming because he scored/assisted too many. The only bad part is that now if I want to make a video, I have to literally download everyone of NEC match highlights from this season!

I don't know if this site is accessible outside The Netherlands, but you can literally find all his goals and assists here if you search for his name:

http://foxsports.nl/competitie/96-jupiler-league

Comment

Working...
                                X