X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JB FTW

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      90% of today's active Iranian coaches are incompetent and good for cone placement and sweaty jersey cleaning !
      Am I allowed to increase it to 96%?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Schermafbeelding 2015-04-25 om 01.27.22.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Transfermarkt has listed three Belgian top teams that are interested in Jahanbakhsh: RSC Anderlecht, Club Brugge and.

[ATTACH]15861[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            Haha I'm guessing you are referring to the Ghoochannejhad debacle?

Comment

Haha I'm guessing you are referring to the Ghoochannejhad debacle?
              You know it

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                You know it
                Sure, that's why I hope he doesn't go there in case he picks Belgium, Club Brugge / Anderlecht are the better options.

Comment

On the other side there is no coach from the Zionist Regime who could bench him

Comment

Comment

I can't believe those retarded Iraqis on Bigsoccer dare to even compare their team to ours and talk sh*t about TM. Players like Jahanbakhsh only are worth their entire team They got the once in 10 match fluke win over us after 15 years now they got some stupid overconfidence with their scary Osama of 4th division The best is just to ignore their posts...

Comment

Which win? The 3-3 win with 12 against 10?

Comment

Dutch newspaper: ''Jahanbakhsh, the star of the champion-team''

11051844_10204263489374460_7699159410951324983_n.jpg

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

We all know Alireza is as good, if not better than Memphis Depay.

Shame he's getting all the good offers, yet all AJ is got to look foreword to is the mighty Celtic.

Yes, before someone attacks me that Memphis did that in div 1, well AJ did more in his first div 1 season than Memphis did in his first season. In my theory, he already showed how good he was last season, yet nothing came to fruition. He has backed up his previous season too by playing a major role in NEC Promotion back to Eredevisie.

If he was Dutch, Van Gaal would be buying him right now.

Bunch of Racists.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                              We all know Alireza is as good, if not better than Memphis Depay.

Shame he's getting all the good offers, yet all AJ is got to look foreword to is the mighty Celtic.

Yes, before someone attacks me that Memphis did that in div 1, well AJ did more in his first div 1 season than Memphis did in his first season. In my theory, he already showed how good he was last season, yet nothing came to fruition. He has backed up his previous season too by playing a major role in NEC Promotion back to Eredevisie.

If he was Dutch, Van Gaal would be buying him right now.

Bunch of Racists.

Dude I love Jahanbakhsh but Depay is still better than him. Memphis Depay is still a year younger and he showed some of his talent at the world cup. What did Jahanbakhsh show against relative weak teams like UAE and Iraq? Come on man, Jahanbakhsh is good but Depay is something different. Maybe Jahanbahsh will be better someday, but only the future can tell.

Comment

Depay is currently one of the most talented wingers in the world, he is about to transfer to Manchester United and the deal is almost done.

No disrespect to Jahanbakhsh but the comparison with him is competely irrelevant.

But I agree that simply because Jahanbakhsh is Iranian results in less attractive offers. There is no hype around Iranian players like Mexicans, Brazilians or Africans.

Comment

Working...
                                X