Very impressed by JB, looks like he's constantly getting better
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by SinaBeckham7 View Post
      Do NEC no longer wear their green & red kits anymore?
      They do, but they had a contract with Warrior, who also make kits for Liverpool, Stoke City, Sevilla and FC Porto. But due to the fact that N.E.C. relegated, they tried to push N.E.C. to end the contract, by sending them kits that fell apart and not enough kits for the players. Therefore N.E.C. signed a new contract, but, as this contract was signed just before the start of the season, this company promised it would deliver the kits after the 4th home game and gave other temporary shirts for the first games. So next home match, which is against FC Den Bosch, N.E.C. will finally be playing in red, black and green.

Comment

JB is the leader of the Man of the match with 22 points
        1. Alireza Jahanbakhsh - 22 punten
        2. Tom Daemen - 18
        3. Gregor Breinburg - 14
        4. Sjoerd Ars, Marcel Appiah, Anthony Limbombe - 10
        7. Kevin Conboy, Navarone Foor - 6
        what is the meaning of Doelp. ?
        Last edited by tufun; 09-24-2014, 02:24 AM.

Comment

"Doelp." is short for "doelpunt", which means goal.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
            hahaha yes I live in the Bijlmer. do you want go to jong ajax with me.
            Yeah I was planning to go to that game anyway, so sure we can go together. Anyone else who wants to join is welcome too of course.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

hm, and what is the meaning of Geel ? lol
              Last edited by tufun; 09-24-2014, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
                hm, and what is the meaning om Geel ? lol
                Yellow card
                I guess that you're looking at this page: http://www.nec-nijmegen.nl/seizoen/statistieken
                So a short translation of everything:
                Wedstr --> Wedstrijden --> Games
                Doelp. --> doelpunten --> Goals
                Geel --> Gele kaarten --> Yellow Cards
                Rood --> Rode kaarten --> Red Cards
                Speelmin. --> speelminuten --> minutes played

Sometimes there are small mistakes in it, but most of the time it's correct.

Comment

yes . thank you , great
                  haha funy words much similar to german.
                  Geel ---> gelb
                  Rood----> rot
                  speel ----> spiel
                  punten---> punkten

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    what do you guys mean by ajax amateur team..?? is that their 2nd/ B team ? or C or D amateur team..?
                    Had the exact same question. Anyone?!

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      Had the exact same question. Anyone?!
                      It's not their B team, they play in the 2nd division and they are called "Young Ajax"

This was their amateur team who are youngsters too but play in the local league of the Netherlands. It's officially called "Ajax A1", you also have Ajax B1, Ajax C1 so on and on. For example Ajax A1 are the oldest youngsters while C1 are 14/15 year olds.

To clarify, some amateur teams who are good enough do participate in the Cup of Netherlands.

Comment

^^^ Merci Kiarash jaan. So, do any of these guys occasionally play for the main team?

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          ^^^ Merci Kiarash jaan. So, do any of these guys occasionally play for the main team?
                          No, none of them. Full-time amateurs.

Comment

I hate this Dutch league. There is never a video link for us intthe US.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Actually this amateur side was not their A1 youngsters. This is a team that plays in the highest Dutch semi-pro league (not sure, but I believe they now play in the Saturday "hoofdklasse" or Topklasse).

To put it this way, back in the days the highest amateur/semi-pro football league was this "hoofdklasse". Since a few years they have made a Topklasse league where all the best teams of the hoofdklasse are in. The champions of this Topklasse league can "promote" to the 2nd division (Jupiler league, where N.E.C. And JB play in) if they have the right accomodations and all. However, most teams choose to stay in this Topklasse. There is a Saturday hoofdklasse and a Sunday hoofdklasse league.

Me myself have played in this Hoofdklasse for years (before the implementation of the Topklasse). We even won the highest possible titel in this league (we were the Sunday hoofdklasse champions and played the final for the complete Dutch amateur championship against the Saturday hoofdklasse champions).

We, as a amateur club, also competed in the Dutch cup and played in the Amsterdam ArenA against ADO Den Haag (from the highest division), but lost chanceless with 6-2 I have also played against this amateur team of Ajax where we we won 3-1

I hope this clearifies things a little.
                              Last edited by Amin_; 09-24-2014, 11:38 AM.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

NEC will face De Treffers in the third round of the next Cup game, they are also an amateur side. This should be an easy way to the R16 at least. A chance for Alireza to play quality Eredivisie teams later on.

Comment

Working...
                                X