X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
    First of all, not everything that the local media say is true.
    Second of all, I think it's just logical that N.E.C. is not happy that Jahanbakhsh has to leave, but that doesn't mean they won't let him. The problem won't be big as he will only miss 3 (or 4) games, if Iran reaches the final. N.E.C. won't play games between 21-12 and 16-01.
    Third of all, about N.E.C. raising the price. This is a story that has never been confirmed and is probably bullshit. Only one person in the comment section of a website started about it. If all things in these comment sections would be true, Messi would've been playing for N.E.C. right now. The only thing we know is that N.E.C. probably asked around 2 or 3 million for Alireza, something that clubs in Russia, Qatar and so forth wanted to pay and clubs in the Netherlands didn't. Therefore, saying that N.E.C. has made some questionable decisions regarding Alireza is actually a questionable statement. What else has N.E.C. done wrong? Therefore expecting N.E.C. to be obstructing is based on nothing. They will release him. They might not like it, as he is an important player, but no club likes losing players for international matches. So that's just normal. Or do you really think that Osasuna will be celebrating the fact that they lose two of their players (I thought Ansarifard and Nekounam)?
    Frankly we are entitled to have our own opinions. I think a club needs to fully support their players if they have international duties and the fans should realize having a talented player also means that he needs to serve the National Team. I think, expressing months before the tournament that you are not happy with JB leaving is not motivating him. He will feel guilty for leaving while he is just doing his job.

Everyone knows that NEC asked too much for JB, although there is no confirmation on what the price exactly was. Realistically being, to keep him they raised the price to a certain level.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Frankly we are entitled to have our own opinions. I think a club needs to fully support their players if they have international duties and the fans should realize having a talented player also means that he needs to serve the National Team. I think, expressing months before the tournament that you are not happy with JB leaving is not motivating him. He will feel guilty for leaving while he is just doing his job.

Everyone knows that NEC asked too much for JB, although there is no confirmation on what the price exactly was. Realistically being, to keep him they raised the price to a certain level.
      But N.E.C. isn't expressing anything. It's a newspaper saying this. They might have some insiders information, but are often wrong. And yes, N.E.C. would of course prefer to keep Alireza in Nijmegen, but the people in the club are realistic and do understand that he will serve his duty. And as that's the way it is, they will fully support him in that.

And about the price: if some clubs from Qatar or Russia offered the amount, but Alireza didn't want to go to these clubs, N.E.C. didn't ask too much. It was too much for the clubs Alireza wanted to go to, but why should N.E.C. sell a player for less money than other clubs offer?

Comment

Re: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
        But N.E.C. isn't expressing anything. It's a newspaper saying this. They might have some insiders information, but are often wrong. And yes, N.E.C. would of course prefer to keep Alireza in Nijmegen, but the people in the club are realistic and do understand that he will serve his duty. And as that's the way it is, they will fully support him in that.

And about the price: if some clubs from Qatar or Russia offered the amount, but Alireza didn't want to go to these clubs, N.E.C. didn't ask too much. It was too much for the clubs Alireza wanted to go to, but why should N.E.C. sell a player for less money than other clubs offer?
        Every article that a newspaper puts on their site has a sense of truth in it to some extent, it's not entire baseless. My point is that expressing they are not happy with Alireza heading to a tournament which is prestigious for him and his country is not the best PR I have seen. Please take no offense as I'm saying this of course.

If NEC knew Alireza wanted to stay in the Netherlands it was a very smart move to raise the price since they know most domestic clubs aren't big spenders and can't afford to pay such a young player a non-EU salary. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

If NEC is not gonna release Alireza in time, ima buy a ski mask and a gun, and head to their HQ.

Comment

Why are you guys freaking out? The AC is way ahead and nothing has officially been announced and determined as of yet, so why all this paranoia?

I think because of how the people in charge of our country and in particular the IFF have contincuously and for decades put us through so much anxiety and stress over what the outcome of things going to be, we have consequently become such paranoid and insecure nation who often resorts to early judgmental conclusions and condemnation of different entities etc.

Let's first wait and see if N.E.C. won't release him in time and then jump our guns which often seem to be like weapons of mass destruction!

Comment

Comment

Actually i would love to see Jahanbakhsh join as late as possible. With all our arab legionnaires, his performance will decline as soon as he trains with the camel lovers.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                  Actually i would love to see Jahanbakhsh join as late as possible. With all our arab legionnaires, his performance will decline as soon as he trains with the camel lovers.
                  Come on man, now I know your angry about all our players going to qatar but clubs like al arabia probably have better training than IPL teams. Also players like Dejagah who were brought up in Euro environment don't forget how to train properly.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                    Come on man, now I know your angry about all our players going to qatar but clubs like al arabia probably have better training than IPL teams. Also players like Dejagah who were brought up in Euro environment don't forget how to train properly.
                    They don't forget but an unprofessional environment surely doesn't help. Dejagah has been a sub so far this season and he's been useless.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      Mate, it's all about attitude.
                      While i am pretty sure that Alireza is above all this, he will definately will notice how relaxed and easy peasy Dejagah and Ghoochannejhad are living their lives with easy arab money with no effort.
                      I'm quite sure that motivates him even more to work harder and prove himself at NEC.

As for the part of Dejagah not forgeting how to train properly......i kindly disagree.
                      His fatigue talks another language.

peace
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Hi, does anyone know who the agents of Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Saeid Ezzatollahi and Aria Hasegawa are? I need it for a research.

I would appreciate any help!
                        Thanks
                        Armand

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
                          Hi, does anyone know who the agents of Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Saeid Ezzatollahi and Aria Hasegawa are? I need it for a research.

I would appreciate any help!
                          Thanks
                          Armand
                          Jahanbakhsh's agent is Amir Hashemi. Best try is to direct message him on Twitter: https://twitter.com/amirhashemi_

I don't know the agent of Hasegawa, but this guy has ties with the club Aria plays for and he could personally introduce him to you: https://twitter.com/JSoccerMagazine

Comment

Amazing, thanks a lot Kiarash!

any info about Ezzatollahi by any chance?

Comment

AW: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Ezatollahi agent is Alireza Paykan.

Comment

N.E.C. - FC Emmen
                                Saturday, September 20, 2014
                                Kickoff: 19:45 CET

Starting XI:

Appiah .... Van Eijden .... Haitz .... Conboy

Tickets are still available. No club card requirement !!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X