This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    that shitt timed injury really screwed over his transfer possibilities and also halted his TM progress missing out on AC too..!!

must be more serious injury than NEC made it out to be initially..!!? from what i recall it was Hamstring injury..!!? hammies have a nasty habit of becoming a Re-occurring injury, lets hope at least he recovers fully from that knock ..!!
    It was a knee injury, but he already recovered. He is right now working on getting fit. I heard that some people asked Bart van Ingen (CEO of NEC) about him and he said that he is almost on full strength again. He was there during the match and I saw him come out of the stadium, just before I left.

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    It's better that Jahanbakhsh isn't playing, Levante players are very aggressive and they got two red cards in a friendly game. Wtf
    And the ref was friendly, because some refs would have given more red cards. NEC btw. better most of the time. So that's good news!

Comment

What happened to 'NEC is ok' ? Is he moved on from PFDC, or just taking a break?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The highlights of the match:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-QQvALlohw
        NEC also scored a few off side goals. Should've won, but after the red cards Levante just defended and NEC played with some youth players in the attack.

Full match:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a9C5Ji9_vM

Anyway, next week NEC will play home against Excelsior. I don't know if JB will start. He hasn't played any match, but he will probably be 100% against Excelsior. And his backup (Rayhi) is injured.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          What happened to 'NEC is ok' ? Is he moved on from PFDC, or just taking a break?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi !

List of upcoming fixtures:
          August 9 N.E.C. vs Excelsior Rotterdam
          August 16 Heracles Almelo vs N.E.C.
          August 22 N.E.C. vs Ajax
          August 28 Willem II vs N.E.C.

sigpic

Comment

What time on 9th of august ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
              What time on 9th of august ?
              14:30
              Match will be broadcasted, like every match in the Eredivisie.

Comment

There are people on the NEC forum saying that they talked with Bart van Ingen and that he said that JB will go to a Spanish team.
                I don't know if it this story is true, but it might very well be possible. And I don't know about which club they're talking, but I'm hoping it isn't Levante, because that's a team that won't fit the playing style of JB.

Comment

Bart van Ingen is their CEO, so it's pretty legit if he says it...lets wait in excitement what his new club it will be..hopefully it will turn out well. Rumors are going that the transfer has already been done, but we should take it with a grain of salt till it really happens. La Liga would be a very nice challenge for him if this is true.

Personally I think it has to be a newly promoted side like Las Palmas.

Comment

Bart van Ingen is their CEO, so it's pretty legit if he says it...lets wait in excitement what his new club it will be..hopefully it will turn out well. Rumors are going that the transfer has already been done, but we should take it with a grain of salt till it really happens. La Liga would be a very nice challenge for him if this is true.

spain is a good option also

Comment

Indeed, if he said it, it's true. And he is known for just saying things to fans, that usually would've been kept secret at other clubs. On the other hand, it could also have been made up by a few people. That's also something that happens. Still, it sounds likely to me. We'll soon find out.

Comment

i hope its La Liga, not some tokhmi segunda league team..!!
                        the fact that there hasnt been any bs(bazargarmy) spread by ARJ's agent about this move, gives it more weight of coming true as well..!! it is getting close to deadline so hopefully we hear something good soon..!!
                        love to have us a player in La Liga again and that league in general suits Alireza game and its an upgrade over Eredivisie..!!

Comment

A decent La Liga team would be a pleasant surprise

Comment

La Liga teams that could be looking for a winger: Malaga, Espanyol Barcelona, Deportivo La Coruna, Sporting Gijon, Las Palmas

They either don't have LW or RW or lack a winger as good as JB

Comment

Lets not forget the team that lost Arda Turan! They might be looking for someone that can grow a beard and i know Jahanboy can do that

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                Lets not forget the team that lost Arda Turan! They might be looking for someone that can grow a beard and i know Jahanboy can do that
                                They got Yannick Carrasco from Monaco to replace Arda

Comment

Working...
                                X